The Edutainment Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for edutainment. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for edutainment. The edutainment market has been segmented by facility size (5,001 to 10,000 sq. ft., 10,001 to 20,000 sq. ft., 20,001 to 40,000 sq. ft., > 40,000 sq. ft.), by gaming type (interactive, non-interactive, explorative, hybrid combination games), by visitor demographics (children (0-12 years), teenager (13-18 years), young adult (19-25 years), adult (25+ years), by revenue source (entry fees & tickets, food & beverages, merchandising, advertising, others). Historical background for the demand of edutainment has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand edutainment have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Facility Size:
- 5,001 to 10,000 sq. ft.
- 10,001 to 20,000 sq. ft.
- 20,001 to 40,000 sq. ft.
- > 40,000 sq. ft.
By Gaming Type:
- Hybrid Combination Games
By Visitor Demographics:
- Children (0-12 Years)
- Teenager (13-18 Years)
- Young Adult (19-25 years)
- Adult (25+ Years)
By Revenue Source:
- Entry Fees & Tickets
- Food & Beverages
North America Edutainment Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Facility Size
- North America, by Gaming Type
- North America, by Visitor Demographics
- North America, by Revenue Source
Europe Edutainment Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Facility Size
- Europe, by Gaming Type
- Europe, by Visitor Demographics
- Europe, by Revenue Source
Asia Pacific Edutainment Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Facility Size
- Asia Pacific, by Gaming Type
- Asia Pacific, by Visitor Demographics
- Asia Pacific, by Revenue Source
Middle East & Africa Edutainment Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Facility Size
- Middle East & Africa, by Gaming Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Visitor Demographics
- Middle East & Africa, by Revenue Source
South America Edutainment Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Facility Size
- South America, by Gaming Type
- South America, by Visitor Demographics
- South America, by Revenue Source
Major Companies: Kidzania, The Plabo, Pororo Park, UAB Educatus, Meraas, A MAJID AL FUTTAIM COMPANY, Kidz Holding., EON Reality Inc., Jam Origin, K11, Plabo among others.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for edutainment market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in edutainment market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the edutainment market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of edutainment market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the edutainment market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the edutainment
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]