The Global eHealth Market reaches USD 153.65 Billion in 2022 and is expected to exhibit a CAGR of 17.98 %over the forecast period 2023 to 2032. eHealth as known as electronic health. eHealth which refers to health services and information supplied or improved through the Internet and similar technologies is a developing field at the crossroads of medical informatics, public health, and business. In a larger sense, the phrase describes not only a technological advancement but also a mindset, a style of thinking, an attitude, and a dedication to networked, global thinking in order to use information and communication technology to improve health care locally, regionally, and globally.
The eHealth sector is rising in terms of growth, electronic health uses digital technology and technical devices such as smartphones, laptop, and internet for development of the healthcare sector. The components of eHealth such as electronic Health Records (EHR), Decision Support System. eConsulting and telemedicine. The electronic health records are maintained by the particular software in which maintain the record about patient age, medical history, family history which helps doctor for better decision-making process. In the USA National Cancer Institute developed a web-based tool that enables doctors or counsellors to enter clinical data about breast cancer risk, such as family history and prior breast pathology. The health care provider is subsequently given this information in the form of relative risk. The program also provides brief details on the several solutions available to the patient who is at risk.
The eHealth market is driven by the innovation in the IT sector, rising healthcare spending and increasing focus on infrastructure development by the market leading players. It is projected that this market will increase significantly as a result of rising public knowledge of eHealth and rising levels of acceptance among healthcare professionals, together with evidence of the effectiveness of adopting this technology. The factor which hampers the market growth is the data privacy and authenticity.
Impact of COVID-19 on eHealth market
The COVID-19 pandemic has had a major effect on the world's healthcare delivery system. Governments all across the world have declared country-wide lockdowns and social distancing measures in response to the COVID-19 pandemic in order to prevent health systems from collapsing. The covid-19 pandemic will help the market to boost. In the pandemic the uses of electronic health records to address disease. The major components which help the market is telemedicine. Now the pharma companies more focusing on the digital transformation toward direct selling medicine to the consumers. Apart from that generate the awareness about online consultation, pharmacy app, Fitness wearables such as smart watch which tract the health records.
TABLE 1: GLOBAL eHEALTH MARKET OVERALL SNAPSHOT
The global eHealth market report has been segmented by solution, services, and region.
eHealth Market, by Solution
The solution market is divided into EMR, PACS & VNA, RIS, LIS, CVIS, Telehealth, eRx, HIE, Patient Portal, Medical Apps.
Electronic medical record is accounted for the highest share in the market. EMR is digital version of all the information in clinics and hospitals. The EMR helps to fewer errors compared to paper records and better and quicker care which helps to track results and data over time. It helps to improve treatment and diagnosis.
eHealth Market, by Services
The services market is divided into Remote Patient Monitoring, Diagnostic Services.
The remote patient monitoring is expected to highest share in the market. The Remote patient monitoring devices where people collect, analyse, and display a wealth of personal data using intelligent tools like wearable sensors and smartphone apps to assist them manage every aspect of their personal health. self-monitoring devices such as thermometers, pulse oximeter, blood pressure, pedometers, weight scale, fitness equipment, medication tracking.
eHealth Market, based on Regional Analysis
The region segment includes major regions such as Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, North America, Europe, and South America.
North America is projected for highest growth in the market. In the US more than 80% hospital have adopted the electronic health records. In that 40% of rehabilitation hospitals and 23% of speciality hospitals. The north America has availability of supportive infrastructure like high-speed network connectivity.
The Asia Pacific market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR over the predicted timeframe. Due to increase in the adoption of digital health services that raise the potential of transforming the patient specific healthcare. Also the increase in the investments and the government initiatives, adoption in the advance artificial technology.
TABLE 2: GLOBAL eHEALTH MARKET OVERVIEW
Recent development in the Global eHealth Market
- In March 2020, Allscripts Healthcare solution announced a new software solution for specialized medicine management, Veradigm delivered. Its business section concentrated on the payer and life sciences.
- In October 2019, Allscripts established a deal with Northwell Health. This partnership enables the companies to collaboratively build a next-generation, AI-powered electronic health record
- In January 2019, ResMed and Cerner Corporation partnered. By connecting the Brightree Home Health and Hospice platform with Cerner's Millennium EHR, this collaboration helped to improve the interaction between healthcare systems and home care.
What Does This Report Provide?
This report provides a detailed understanding of the global eHealth market from qualitative and quantitative perspectives during the forecast period. The major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities for the global eHealth market have been covered in the report.
Major Companies: In this report, the major companies studied are Allscripts (US), athenahealth (US), Epic Systems (US), IBM (US), GE Healthcare (US), Cerner (US), Optum (US), Philips (Netherlands), Siemens Healthineers (Germany), McKesson (US), Medtronic (Ireland), and Cisco Systems (US).
- North America
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America
- Rest of South America
Objectives of this Report:
- On a regional and worldwide scale, estimate the market size for eHealth market.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the eHealth market with major developments observed by the key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of eHealth market with their potential growth during the forecast period.
Key Questioned Answered in the Report:
- What are major growth drivers and market trends that impacting on the global eHealth market?
- What the market size both in terms of value and volume for global eHealth market?
- Who are leading market players and who are the new market players that operate in the global eHealth market with an estimated market share?
- What are the future investment pockets and opportunity in the global eHealth market?
- Impact of COVID-19 on global eHealth market
Customization of the Market Analysis:
- By sub-segment
- By customer-specific demand of additional customization including type, country, and application market analysis
- by potential listing of customers and pricing assessment
- Type-specific competitive analysis
For more information, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org