The Elderly Nutrition Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for elderly nutrition. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for elderly nutrition. The elderly nutrition market has been segmented by nutrition type (minerals, multi-vitamins, iron, proteins, fibers, lipids, antioxidants, and others), by application (diabetes, renal failures, obesity, sarcopenia, cancer, and others), by route of administration (oral, parenteral, and enteral), by distribution channel (hospitals & clinics, retail pharmacies, convenience store, online, and others). Historical background for the demand of elderly nutrition has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand elderly nutrition have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Nutrition Type:
- Iron, Proteins
- Renal Failures
By Route of Administration:
By Distribution Channel:
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Retail Pharmacies
- Convenience Store
North America Elderly Nutrition Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Nutrition Type
- North America, by Appication
- North America, by Route of Administration
- North America, by Distribution Channel
Europe Elderly Nutrition Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Nutrition Type
- Europe, by Appication
- Europe, by Route of Administration
- Europe, by Distribution Channel
Asia Pacific Elderly Nutrition Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Nutrition Type
- Asia Pacific, by Appication
- Asia Pacific, by Route of Administration
- Asia Pacific, by Distribution Channel
Middle East & Africa Elderly Nutrition Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Nutrition Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Appication
- Middle East & Africa, by Route of Administration
- Middle East & Africa, by Distribution Channel
South America Elderly Nutrition Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Nutrition Type
- South America, by Appication
- South America, by Route of Administration
- South America, by Distribution Channel
Major Companies: Pfizer Inc., Abbott, Eli Lilly and Company, ABIOGEN PHARMA S.p.A, Horizon Pharma plc., Ferring B.V., Merck Sharp & Dohme Corp., Medivir, Bioventus, Inc., Sanofi, Flexion Therapeutics, Inc., Regeneron, and GlaxoSmithKline Plc.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for elderly nutrition market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in elderly nutrition market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the elderly nutrition market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of elderly nutrition market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the elderly nutrition market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the elderly nutrition
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]