Electronic skin is an artificial smart skin that consists of varied sensors stacked along the same surface. Electronic skin is mostly used in robotics to provide a sense of touch. Such applications have aided the electronic skin industry to expand its product portfolio in the healthcare sector, as it helps track health and fitness related to various ailments.
Electronic skin products are being utilized in industries such as robotics and healthcare due to its properties such as its self-powered, stretching ability, and self-healing. A few of the major applications of electronic skin is health monitoring, drug delivery, as well as therapeutic uses.
The global electronic skin market is valued at USD 7.0 Billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 15.0% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2028. Growing demand for superior & periodic health monitoring systems, coupled with rising investment in robotics technology, will further supplement the market growth.
What does this Report Provide?
This report provides a detailed understanding of the global electronic skin demand from a qualitative and quantitative perspective with a forecast for the next 10 years. The report also provides dynamic indicators with a potential impact on the market during the forecast period and an in-depth analysis of the leading companies operating in the global electronic skin market. The major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities for the global electronic skin market have also been covered in the market. This report also includes the market share of the leading companies operating in the electronic skin market, along with their production capacities and the growth strategies adopted by them.
- Electronic Skin Suit
- Electronic Patches
- Stretchable Circuits
- Photovoltaics System
- Stretchable Conductors
- Electro-Active Polymers
By Sensor Type
- Tactile Sensors
- Chemical Sensors
- Electrophysiological Sensors
- Health Monitoring Systems
- Drug Delivery Systems
By Distribution Channel
North America Electronic Skin Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Product
- North America, by Component
- North America, by Sensor Type
- North America, by Application
- North America, by Distribution Channel
Europe Electronic Skin Market
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Product
- Europe, by Component
- Europe, by Sensor Type
- Europe, by Application
- Europe, by Distribution Channel
Asia Pacific Electronic Skin Market
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Product
- Asia Pacific, by Component
- Asia Pacific, by Sensor Type
- Asia Pacific, by Application
- Asia Pacific, by Distribution Channel
Middle East & Africa Electronic Skin Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Product
- Middle East & Africa, by Component
- Middle East & Africa, by Sensor Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
- Middle East & Africa, by Distribution Channel
South America Electronic Skin Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Product
- South America, by Component
- South America, by Sensor Type
- South America, by Application
- South America, by Distribution Channel
Major Companies: MC10, Xsensio, Rotex Inc., Renew Health Limited (Intelesens ltd), Xenoma Inc., VivaLnK, Inc., Chrono Therapeutics, iRhythm Technologies, Holst Center, Byteflies & Quad Industries, Bloomlife, Dexcom, Insulet Corporation, Feeligreen, Gentag and Abbott.
Objectives of this Report:
- To estimate the market size for the electronic skin market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the electronic skin market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the electronic skin market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the electronic skin market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By sub-segment
- By client specific country, product, component, sensor type, application, distribution channel market analysis
- Pricing analysis along with the potential list of customers
- Product specific competitive analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]