The Electronic Toll Collection Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for electronic toll collection. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for electronic toll collection. The electronic toll collection market has been segmented by subsystem (automated vehicle identification, automated vehicle classification, violation enforcement system, and transaction processing), by technology (radio-frequency identification, dedicated short-range communication, infrared, GNSS & GPS, and video analytics), by application (urban and highways). Historical background for the demand of electronic toll collection has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand electronic toll collection have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Automated Vehicle Identification
- Automated Vehicle Classification
- Violation Enforcement System
- Transaction Processing
- Radio-Frequency Identification
- Dedicated Short-Range Communication
- GNSS & GPS
- Video Analytics
North America Electronic toll collection Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Subsystem
- North America, by Technology
- North America, by Application
Europe Electronic toll collection Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Subsystem
- Europe, by Technology
- Europe, by Application
Asia Pacific Electronic toll collection Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Subsystem
- Asia Pacific, by Technology
- Asia Pacific, by Application
Middle East & Africa Electronic toll collection Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Subsystem
- Middle East & Africa, by Technology
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
South America Electronic toll collection Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Subsystem
- South America, by Technology
- South America, by Application
Major Companies: Kapsch Group, Thales Group, Toshiba Corporation, Raytheon, Conduent LLC, Siemens AG, TransCore LP, Cubic Transportation, Perceptics L.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for electronic toll collection market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in electronic toll collection market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the electronic toll collection market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of electronic toll collection market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the electronic toll collection market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the electronic toll collection.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]