The Electronic Torque Wrench Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for electronic torque wrench. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for electronic torque wrench. The electronic torque wrench market has been segmented by type (<2000 rpm torque capacity, 2100 rpm torque capacity, 2200 rpm torque capacity, >2200 rpm torque capacity), and application (automotive, aerospace, appliances, electronics & industrial assembly, agriculture & off-road machinery, others). Historical background for the demand of electronic torque wrench has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand electronic torque wrench have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- <2000 RPM Torque Capacity
- 2100 RPM Torque Capacity
- 2200 RPM Torque Capacity
- >2200 RPM Torque Capacity
- Electronics & Industrial Assembly
- Agriculture & Off-Road Machinery
North America Electronic Torque Wrench Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Type
- North America, by Application
Europe Electronic Torque Wrench Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Type
- Europe, by Application
Asia Pacific Electronic Torque Wrench Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Type
- Asia Pacific, by Application
Middle East & Africa Electronic Torque Wrench Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
South America Electronic Torque Wrench Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Type
- South America, by Application
Major Companies: Atlas Copco AB, Bosch, STANLEY, Apex Tool Group, LLC, Ingersoll Rand plc, Hilti Corporation, Makita Corporation, Techtronic Industries Company Limited (Japan), UryuSeisaku, Ltd., Gedore-Werkzeugfabrik GmbH & Co. KG
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for electronic torque wrench market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in electronic torque wrench market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the electronic torque wrench market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of electronic torque wrench market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the electronic torque wrench market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the electronic torque wrench
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]