Ethephon chemically is a member of phosphonate family. Ethephon is a plant growth regulator that acts by release of ethylene, directly influencing several physiological processes, such as ripening and maturation, and stimulating the production of endogenous ethylene. Ethephon is used on a variety of crops, including fruits, vegetables, cereals and oilseed crops. Basically, Ethephon decomposes into ethylene after going through the plant’s metabolism; ethylene is one of the key determinants in plant growth and ripening.
Ethephon is used to promote quick fruit ripening, abscission, flower induction etc. It is used in wheat, coffee, tobacco, cotton and rice but it is mainly used in non-consumable commercial crops such as cotton and rubber. It initiates fruiting over a period of several weeks, promotes early concentrated boll opening, and enhances defoliation to facilitate and improve efficiency of scheduled harvesting. Harvested cotton quality is improved.
It also minimizes the impact of natural climates like late monsoon. By using ethephon we can make sure that crop reaches to market in peak seasons. In countries like japan where demand for perfectly shaped and ripe fruits is very high ethephon helps to meet that demand.
As global market for tyres is increasing the need of cotton and latex in rubber is also increasing which are perfect for use of ethephon use due to its properties of metabolism and making product for use of industry as quickly as possible. Due to be non-poisonous nature it is also used in tomatoes, coffee, cereals, wheat and rice production to speed up the process of ripening. As we know textile industry is booming and cotton is taken as cash crop ethephon used to ripe the flower of cotton as quickly as possible.
Some impact Factors:-
- Growing demand for food across the globe due rise in population but land is limited results into bigger market for ethephon.
- Reduction in demand due to COVID-19 pandemic and halted trade.
- Growing market of textile and rubber industry across the globe.
- Strict food control norms on use of artificial growth chemicals in consumable products especially in European Union.
- As industry of artificial growth chemicals is still in developing phase. So, stiff market competition among the market leaders towards new product development and innovation.
What does this Report Provide?
This report provides a detailed understanding of the global Ethephon demand from a qualitative and quantitative perspective with a forecast next 10 years. The report also provides dynamic indicators with potential impact in the market during the forecast period and in-depth analysis of the leading companies operating in the global Ethephon market. The major market drivers, challenges and opportunities for the Ethephon are also covered in the market. This report also includes the market share of the leading Ethephon producers along with their production capacities and growth strategies adopted by them.
By Product Type:
North America Ethephon Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Product Type
- North America, by Application
Europe Ethephon Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Product Type
- Europe, by Application
Asia Pacific Ethephon Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Product Type
- Asia Pacific, by Application
Middle East & Africa Ethephon Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Product Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
South America Ethephon Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Product Type
- South America, by Application
Major companies which were studied in this report: Bayer, Syngenta, BASF, Monsanto, DOW, DuPont, ADAMA, FMC, Nufarm, Arysta, UPL, Mitsui Chemicals.
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for ethephon market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in ethephon market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the ethephon market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of ethephon market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the ethephon market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the ethephon.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]