The Farm Tire Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for the farm tire. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for an farm tire. The farm tire market has been segmented by tire type (radial, bias), by equipment horsepower (0-80 hp, 80-200 hp), by sales channel (OEM, aftermarket), by end use (tractors, implements, harvesters, irrigation, forestry). The historical background for the demand of farm tire has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand farm tire have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Tire Type:
By Equipment Horsepower:
By Sales Channel:
By End Use:
North America Farm Tire Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Tire Type
- North America, by Equipment Horsepower
- North America, by Sales Channel
- North America, by End Use
Europe Farm Tire Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Tire Type
- Europe, by Equipment Horsepower
- Europe, by Sales Channel
- Europe, by End Use
Asia Pacific Farm Tire Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Tire Type
- Asia Pacific, by Equipment Horsepower
- Asia Pacific, by Sales Channel
- Asia Pacific, by End Use
Middle East & Africa Farm Tire Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Tire Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Equipment Horsepower
- Middle East & Africa, by Sales Channel
- Middle East & Africa, by End Use
South America Farm Tire Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Tire Type
- South America, by Equipment Horsepower
- South America, by Sales Channel
- South America, by End Use
Major Companies: Balkrishna Industries Limited (BKT), Bridgestone Corporation, Continental AG, MICHELIN, Mitas, TBC Corporation, Titan International, Inc., Sumitomo Rubber Industries Ltd., and Pirelli & C. S.p.A.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for the farm tire market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the farm tire market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the farm tire market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the farm tire market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the farm tire market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the farm tire
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]