The Field Service Management Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for field service management. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for field service management. The field service management market has been segmented by component (solutions, services), organization size (large enterprises and small & medium-sized enterprises), deployment type (cloud, on-premises), and industry vertical (it and telecom, healthcare and life sciences, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, construction and real estate, energy and utilities, others). Historical background for the demand of field service management has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand for field service management have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
By Organization Size:
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium-Sized Enterprises
By Deployment Type:
By Industry Vertical:
- IT and Telecom
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Transportation and Logistics
- Construction and Real Estate
- Energy and Utilities
◦ North America, by Country
◦ North America, by Component
◦ North America, by Organization Size
◦ North America, by Deployment Type
◦ North America, by Industry Vertical
◦ Western Europe, by Country
▪ The Netherlands
▪ Rest of Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Component
◦ Western Europe, by Organization Size
◦ Western Europe, by Deployment Type
◦ Western Europe, by Industry Vertical
◦ Asia Pacific, by Country
▪ South Korea
▪ Rest of Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Component
◦ Asia Pacific, by Organization Size
◦ Asia Pacific, by Deployment Type
◦ Asia Pacific, by Industry Vertical
◦ Eastern Europe, by Country
▪ Rest of Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Component
◦ Eastern Europe, by Organization Size
◦ Eastern Europe, by Deployment Type
◦ Eastern Europe, by Industry Vertical
◦ Middle East, by Country
▪ Saudi Arabia
▪ Rest of Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Component
◦ Middle East, by Organization Size
◦ Middle East, by Deployment Type
◦ Middle East, by Industry Vertical
◦ Rest of the World, by Country
▪ South America
◦ Rest of the World, by Component
◦ Rest of the World, by Organization Size
◦ Rest of the World, by Deployment Type
◦ Rest of the World, by Industry Vertical
Major Companies: Oracle, Microsoft, IFS, ClickSoftware, ServiceMax, Astea, Comarch, SAP, Salesforce, Trimble, Infor, OverIT, ServicePower, FieldAware, GEOCONCEPT, FieldEZ, Zinier
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-2017
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for field service management market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in field service management market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the field service management market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of field service management market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the field service management market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the field service management market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact:[email protected]