The Flexible Detergent Packaging Market is expected to grow from USD XX billion in 2021 and it is expected to reach USD XX billion by 2030, at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period.
Flexible detergent packaging is an environment-friendly option, which protects laundry detergent from spilling and making it convenient to use. It reduces commodity wastage in product transportation to shops and retail stores. Liquid formulations have a propensity to stick to the container's inner walls. It makes pouring of the liquid detergent difficult. Flexible detergent packaging dispenses liquid detergent in appropriate quantity without accidentally pouring an excessive amount of liquid.
A shift from traditional rigid packaging solutions to innovative flexible packaging solutions is driving the product demand. The phenomenal growth of the flexible detergent packaging market can be attributed to improving living standards in developing countries. The increased buying power and demand for high-quality products in developing markets and a shift towards environment-friendly packaging is expected to drive the market growth.
Flexible Detergent Packaging Market
Flexible Detergent Packaging Market, by Type
Based on type, the market is divided into metal flexible detergent packaging, plastic flexible detergent packaging, and others.
The plastic flexible detergent packaging segment was the largest in 2020 and is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period. The segment growth can be owing to better packaging than traditional heavy-weight packaging. It is lightweight and allows secure transportation. It is easy to use and has a lower carbon footprint.
Flexible Detergent Packaging Market, by Application
Based on application segment, the market is divided into supermarket, convenience store, online store, and others.
The supermarket segment was the largest in 2020, and it is expected to continue to grow over the forecast period. The availability of various products on displays in supermarket, packaged to attract customer attention, is the significant factor driving the segment growth.
The online store segment is expected to observe the fastest growth with a high CAGR over the forecast period. The recent situation of COVID-19 has resulted in temporary lockdowns leading the shops and markets to close. It has led to the high sale of products online due to the vibrant e-commerce industry, driving the segment growth.
Flexible Detergent Packaging Market, by Region
Based on region, the market is segmented into North America, Europe, the Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa, and South America.
Asia-Pacific was the largest market in 2020, and it is expected to continue its dominance over the forecast period. The market growth can be attributed to countries such as India and China. These countries have a wide customer base due to the large population. This has led to high demand for detergents and soaps, which is expected to drive regional market growth.
North America holds the second-largest market share. The region has a huge commodity market with robust online and offline sales. The presence of supermarket and convenience stores in large numbers has led to high demand for flexible packaging. The U.S. flexible detergent packaging market is expected to lead the regional market due to the widespread use of flexible detergent packaging in the laundry service industry.
Some Major Developments in the Flexible Detergent Packaging Market
- In May 2020, PPC Flexible Packaging launched a new product in Sustainability Portfolio, called PPC Green. It includes new eco-friendly products such as new compostable pouches that are recyclable.
- In June 2019, Saica Natur launched new pouch created with PCR (post-consumer recycled) PE resin from the group's waste management and environmental services division.
- In September 2019, Mondi and Werner & Mertz launched a new, proprietary innovation — a 100% recyclable pouch with detachable decorative panels.
- In September 2020, Amcor and Nestlé teamed up to solve one of the plastics packaging industry's biggest problems — the failure to recycle flexible retort packaging. The partners worked together to evaluate heat tolerance, shelf life, machine performance, and recyclability in the real world.
What Does this Report Provide?
The flexible detergent packaging market study provides exceptional qualitative and quantitative perception on over demand in the market. The market analysis also offers a thorough analysis of the key participants of the flexible detergent packaging industry. Dynamic indicators are analyzed in the market study along with evaluation of potential impact on the market over the projected period.
This report also includes the market share of the manufacturers, their manufacturing capacity, and the growth strategies adopted by them. The major factors that are driving the market, challenges, and future opportunities for the market have been covered in the report.
Major Companies: The key players operating in the market include DS Smith, Amcor, Scholle IPN, Sonoco Products, Huhtamäki, Swiss Pack, and Mondi Group.
- Metal Flexible Detergent Packaging
- Plastic Flexible Detergent Packaging
- Convenience Store
- Online Store
North America Flexible Detergent Packaging Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Type
- North America, by Application
Europe Flexible Detergent Packaging Market
- Europe, by Country
- The U.K.
- The Netherlands
- The Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Type
- Europe, by Application
The Asia-Pacific Flexible Detergent Packaging Market
- The Asia-Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- The Rest of Asia-Pacific
- The Asia-Pacific, by Type
- The Asia-Pacific, by Application
The Middle East and Africa Flexible Detergent Packaging Market
- The Middle East and Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- The Middle East and Africa, by Type
- The Middle East and Africa, by Application
South America Flexible Detergent Packaging Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Type
- South America, by Application
Objectives of This Report:
- To offer estimates for the regional and flexible detergent packaging market
- To provide the main market segments in the flexible detergent packaging market report and estimate their market shares and demand
- To offer insights on key developments and investments made by leading market players and to examine the competitive landscape of the flexible detergent packaging market in the historic years
- To estimate growth factors governing the dynamics of flexible detergent packaging market with their prospective importance over the forecast period
- To evaluate the important company-wise pricing analysis for the stated applications
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By sub-segment
- By client-specific country, type, and application market analysis
- Pricing analysis along with the potential list of customers
- Product-specific competitive analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]