Flexible displays are flexible in nature, contrary to the traditional displays used in most electronic devices. These displays are replacing flat pieces of glass or plastics in computer monitors, televisions, and mobile phones. They are durable as compared to traditional displays. They have better impact resistance and can also be bent. Currently, most companies are working on the curved display technology, while several companies have already launched electronic products with flexible displays. Some of the advantages of flexible display to that of the flat display are:
- More flexibility to that of flat display
- Better Durability
- Lightweight and superior performance benefits
- Superior dimension benefits
The global flexible display market is anticipated to reach USD 84.4 billion in 2028, with a CAGR of 32.3% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2028. Increasing demand for smart electronic devices, mobile phones, and tablets is one of the contributing factors for the growth of the flexible display market.
What does this Report Provide?
This report provides a detailed understanding of the global flexible display demand from a qualitative and quantitative perspective with a forecast for the next 10 years. The report also provides dynamic indicators with potential impact on the market during the forecast period and an in-depth analysis of the leading companies operating in the global flexible display market. The major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities for the global flexible display market have also been covered in the market. This report also includes the market share of the leading companies operating in global flexible display market along with their production capacities and the growth strategies adopted by them.
COVID-19 Impact on Global Flexible Display Market:
The QMI research team has been constantly monitoring the COVID-19 impact on the flexible display market across regions and countries. The imposition of lockdowns in major countries across the globe has caused huge economic loss in terms of spending powers, job loss, closing down of many manufacturing segments, and weak market demand for various products and services across different flexible display applications.
Weak electronic equipment demand and poor vehicle demand have impacted the flexible display demand, mainly in Asia Pacific and Europe regions. But it is anticipated that the demand for mobile phones, consumer electronics, and vehicles will surge in the coming years. All the recent and future developments associated with COVID-19 are considered while analysing market trends and making forecast in this study.
Flexible Display Market, By Type:
Flexible Display Market, By Substrate:
Flexible Display Market, By Application:
- Smartphones & Tablets
- Smart Wearables
- Televisions & Digital Signage Systems
- Personal Computers & Laptops
- Vehicle & Public Transport
- Smart Home Appliances
Flexible Display Market, By Region:
North America Flexible Display Market
- North America, by Country
- North America Flexible Display Market, by Type
- North America Flexible Display Market, by Substrate
- North America Flexible Display Market, by Application
Europe Flexible Display Market
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe Flexible Display Market, by Type
- Europe Flexible Display Market, by Substrate
- Europe Flexible Display Market, by Application
Asia Pacific Flexible Display Market
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific Flexible Display Market, by Type
- Asia Pacific Flexible Display Market, by Substrate
- Asia Pacific Flexible Display Market, by Application
Middle East & Africa Flexible Display Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa Flexible Display Market, by Type
- Middle East & Africa Flexible Display Market, by Substrate
- Middle East & Africa Flexible Display Market, by Application
South America Flexible Display Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America Flexible Display Market, by Type
- South America Flexible Display Market, by Substrate
- South America Flexible Display Market, by Application
Major Companies: LG Display Co., Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd., AU Optronics Corp., Royole, Innolux Corporation, Sharp Corporation, BOE Technology Group Co., Ltd., Japan Display Inc., Hannstar Display Corporation, Panasonic Corporation., and Others.
Objectives of this Report:
- To estimate the market size for flexible display market on a regional and global basis.
- COVID-19 impact analysis across regions, along with a demand scenario analysis and future strategies adopted by the manufacturers and end-users
- To identify major segments in the flexible display market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- In-depth pricing analysis and identification of the factors that impact flexible display pricing
- Raw material demand and supply analysis
- Patent analysis across the regions
- To provide a competitive scenario for the flexible display market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate the key factors governing the dynamics of flexible display market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By sub-segment
- By client specific country, end user, and application
- Potential customer cluster analysis
- Product specific competitive analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]