The FMCG Packaging Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for FMCG packaging. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for FMCG packaging. The FMCG packaging market has been segmented by end-products (laminate pouch, zipper pouch, stand pouch, cling film, bopp bags, printing bags, extrusion laminates), by raw material (aluminum, LDPE coated, uncoated paperboard, polyethylene terephthalate (PET), high-density polyethylene (HDPE)), by end-user application (food, health care, personal care, anti-aging and beauty products, OTC products, others). Historical background for the demand of FMCG packaging has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand FMCG packaging have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Laminate Pouch
- Zipper Pouch
- Stand Pouch
- Cling Film
- BOPP Bags
- Printing Bags
- Extrusion Laminates
By Raw Material:
- LDPE Coated
- Uncoated Paperboard
- Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET)
- High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
By End-User Application:
- Food, Health Care
- Personal Care
- Anti-Aging And Beauty Products
- OTC Products
North America FMCG Packaging Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by End-Products
- North America, by Raw Material
- North America, by End-User Application
Europe FMCG Packaging Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by End-Products
- Europe, by Raw Material
- Europe, by End-User Application
Asia Pacific FMCG Packaging Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by End-Products
- Asia Pacific, by Raw Material
- Asia Pacific, by End-User Application
Middle East & Africa FMCG Packaging Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by End-Products
- Middle East & Africa, by Raw Material
- Middle East & Africa, by End-User Application
South America FMCG Packaging Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by End-Products
- South America, by Raw Material
- South America, by End-User Application
Major Companies: Albea, Ardagh Group, Bemis Company Inc, Berry Plastics Corporation, Ball Corporation, Amcor Ltd., Reynolds Group Holdings, Aptar Group, DS Smith Plc, CCL Industries Inc., Graham Packaging, and Toyo Seikan Kaisha Ltd. Some other participants include Crown Holdings Inc., MeadWestvaco Corporation, Tetra Pak International, Silgan Holdings, and Owens-Illinois Inc. and others.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for FMCG packaging market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in FMCG packaging market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the FMCG packaging market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of FMCG packaging market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the FMCG packaging market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the FMCG packaging.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]