The Folding IBCs Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for folding ibcs. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for folding ibcs. The folding ibcs market has been segmented by material (plastic and metal), by capacity (less than 500 liters, between 500 and 1000 liters, between 1000 and 1500 liters, and more than 1500 liters), by packaging content (liquid and solids & semi-solids), by application (chemicals, cosmetic & toiletries, automotive & mechanical parts, food and beverage, paints, dyes, and inks, petroleum products, and others). Historical background for the demand of folding ibcs has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand folding ibcs have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Material :
- Less Than 500 Liters
- Between 500 and 1000 Liters
- Between 1000 and 1500 Liters
- More Than 1500 Liters
By Packaging Content:
- Cosmetic & Toiletries
- Automotive & Mechanical Parts
- Food and Beverage
- Dyes and Inks
- Petroleum Products
North America Folding IBCs Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Material
- North America, by Capacity
- North America, by Packaging Content
- North America, by Application
Europe Folding IBCs Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Material
- Europe, by Capacity
- Europe, by Packaging Content
- Europe, by Application
Asia Pacific Folding IBCs Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Material
- Asia Pacific, by Capacity
- Asia Pacific, by Packaging Content
- Asia Pacific, by Application
Middle East & Africa Folding IBCs Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Material
- Middle East & Africa, by Capacity
- Middle East & Africa, by Packaging Content
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
South America Folding IBCs Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Material
- South America, by Capacity
- South America, by Packaging Content
- South America, by Application
Major Companies: RPP Containers, TPS Rental Systems, Loscam Ltd., Wuhao Industry & Trade, Dalian CIMC Logistics Equipment, Buckhorn, Bulk Handling Australia Group, SBH Solutions, A. R. Arena Products, Finncont, ORBIS Corp., TPS Rental Ltd., TranPak Inc., Brambles Group, Schoeller Allibert, Milford IBC, and Horen Plastics, among others.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for folding ibcs market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in folding ibcs market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the folding ibcs market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of folding ibcs market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the folding ibcs market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the folding ibcs
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]