The Freight Forwarding Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for freight forwarding. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for freight forwarding. The freight forwarding market has been segmented by service (packaging, documentation, transportation & warehousing and vas (value-added services). Historical background for the demand of freight forwarding has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand freight forwarding have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Transportation & warehousing
- VAS (Value-added services
North America Freight forwarding Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Service
Europe Freight forwarding Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Service
Asia Pacific Freight forwarding Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Service
Middle East & Africa Freight forwarding Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Service
South America Freight forwarding Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Service
Major Companies: C.H. Robinson Worldwide, CEVA Logistics, CJ Korea Express, DACHSER, Dimerco, DSV, Expeditors International, GEODIS, Hellmann Worldwide Logistics, Deutsche Post DHL Group, and Kuehne + Nagel International AG
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for freight forwarding market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in freight forwarding market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the freight forwarding market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of freight forwarding market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the freight forwarding market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the freight forwarding
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]