The Freight Management System Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for freight management system. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for freight management system. The freight management system market has been segmented by solution (freight tracking & monitoring, cargo routing & scheduling, security, edi, tms, order management), end-user (3pls, forwarders, brokers, shippers), and transportation mode (rail freight, road freight, ocean freight, air freight). Historical background for the demand of freight management system has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand for freight management system have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
- Freight Tracking & Monitoring
- Cargo Routing & Scheduling, Security
- Order Management
By Transportation Mode:
- Rail Freight
- Road Freight
- Ocean Freight
- Air Freight
◦ North America, by Country
◦ North America, by Solution
◦ North America, by End-User
◦ North America, by Transportation Mode
◦ Western Europe, by Country
▪ The Netherlands
▪ Rest of Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Solution
◦ Western Europe, by End-User
◦ Western Europe, by Transportation Mode
◦ Asia Pacific, by Country
▪ South Korea
▪ Rest of Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Solution
◦ Asia Pacific, by End-User
◦ Asia Pacific, by Transportation Mode
◦ Eastern Europe, by Country
▪ Rest of Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Solution
◦ Eastern Europe, by End-User
◦ Eastern Europe, by Transportation Mode
◦ Middle East, by Country
▪ Saudi Arabia
▪ Rest of Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Solution
◦ Middle East, by End-User
◦ Middle East, by Transportation Mode
◦ Rest of the World, by Country
▪ South America
◦ Rest of the World, by Solution
◦ Rest of the World, by End-User
◦ Rest of the World, by Transportation Mode
Major Companies: CEVA Logistics, Descartes System Group, High Jump Software, Manhattan Associates, Accenture, CTSI – Global, DSV, JDA Software Group, Inc., United Parcel Service of North America, Inc.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for freight management system market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in freight management system market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the freight management system market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of freight management system market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the freight management system market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the freight management system market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact:[email protected]