The Geothermal Power Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for geothermal power. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for geothermal power. The geothermal power market has been segmented by power station type (dry steam power stations, flash steam power stations, binary cycle power stations), by end use (residential, commercial, industrial, others). Historical background for the demand of geothermal power has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand geothermal power have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
By Power Station Type:
- Dry Steam Power Stations
- Flash Steam Power Stations
- Binary Cycle Power Stations
By End Use:
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Power Station Type
- North America, by End-Use
- Western Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Power Station Type
- Western Europe, by End-Use
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Power Station Type
- Asia Pacific, by End-Use
- Eastern Europe, by Country
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Power Station Type
- Eastern Europe, by End-Use
- Middle East, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Middle East, by Power Station Type
- Middle East, by End-Use
Rest of the World
- Rest of the World, by Country
- Rest of the World, by Power Station Type
- Rest of the World, by End-Use
Major Companies: Enel Green Power S.p.A., Ormat Technologies Inc., Kenya Pertamina Geothermal Energy, Electricity Generating Company PLC, Calpine Corporation, Aboitiz Power Corporation, Energy Development Corporation, Fuji Electric Co. Ltd., Toshiba Energy Systems & Solutions Corporation, Mitsubishi Gas Chemical Company Inc.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for geothermal power market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in geothermal power market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the geothermal power market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of geothermal power market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the geothermal power market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the geothermal power market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]