The Glue-applied Labels Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for glue-applied labels. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for glue-applied labels. The glue-applied labels market has been segmented by face stock material (paper, polypropylene, polyethylene, pet), layer (laminated and non-laminated), and application (food and beverage, pharmaceutical, tracking, logistics, and transportation, home and personal care, semiconductor and electronics, and retail labels). Historical background for the demand of glue-applied labels has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand glue-applied labels have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Face Stock Material:
- Food and Beverage
- Home and Personal Care
- Semiconductor and Electronics
- Retail Labels
North America Glue-applied Labels Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Face Stock Material
- North America, by Layer
- North America, by Application
Europe Glue-applied Labels Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Face Stock Material
- Europe, by Layer
- Europe, by Application
Asia Pacific Glue-applied Labels Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Face Stock Material
- Asia Pacific, by Layer
- Asia Pacific, by Application
Middle East & Africa Glue-applied Labels Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Face Stock Material
- Middle East & Africa, by Layer
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
South America Glue-applied Labels Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Face Stock Material
- South America, by Layer
- South America, by Application
Major Companies: Avery Dennison Corporation, Coveris Holdings S.A., CCL Label, Inc., Constantia Flexibles Group GmbH, Henkel, Lintec, Inland Labels, 3M, and WS Packaging Group, Inc.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for glue-applied labels market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in glue-applied labels market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the glue-applied labels market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of glue-applied labels market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the glue-applied labels market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the glue-applied labels
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]