The GPU Database Market report highlights market opportunities and competitive scenarios for GPU database on a regional and global basis. Market size estimation and forecasts have been provided based on a unique research design customized to the dynamics of the GPU database market. The GPU database market has been segmented by application (GRC, threat intelligence, CEM, fraud detection and prevention, SCM), by tools (GPU-accelerated databases and GPU-accelerated analytics), by deployment model (cloud, on-premises), by vertical (BFSI, retail and ecommerce, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, telecommunications and it, transportation and logistics, government and defense, others). Historic back-drop for GPU database market has been analyzed according to organic and inorganic developments to provide precise market size estimations. Also, key factors impacting the growth of the GPU database market have been identified with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
- Threat Intelligence
- Fraud Detection and Prevention
- GPU-accelerated Databases
- GPU-accelerated Analytics
By Deployment Mode:
- Retail and eCommerce
- Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals
- Telecommunications and IT
- Transportation and Logistics
- Government and Defense
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Application
- North America, by Tools
- North America, by Deployment Mode
- North America, by Vertical
- Western Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Application
- Western Europe, by Tools
- Western Europe, by Deployment Mode
- Western Europe, by Vertical
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Application
- Asia Pacific, by Tools
- Asia Pacific, by Deployment Mode
- Asia Pacific, by Vertical
- Eastern Europe, by Country
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Application
- Eastern Europe, by Tools
- Eastern Europe, by Deployment Mode
- Eastern Europe, by Vertical
- Middle East, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Middle East, by Application
- Middle East, by Tools
- Middle East, by Deployment Mode
- Middle East, by Vertical
Rest of the World
- Rest of the World, by Country
- Rest of the World, by Application
- Rest of the World, by Tools
- Rest of the World, by Deployment Mode
- Rest of the World, by Vertical
Companies Covered: Kinetica, OmniSci,SQream , Neo4j , NVIDIA , Brytlyt, Blazegraph , BlazingDB, Zilliz,Jedox, HeteroDB , H2O.ai, FASTDATA.io, Fuzzy Logix , Anaconda , Graphistry.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for the GPU database market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the GPU database market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the GPU database market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the GPU database market and their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Offers unique insights into the decision-making process for every possible segment that aids in strategic decision making.
- Market size estimate of regionally and internationally focused GPU database market.
- Unique research methodology based on the dynamics of the GPU database market.
- Identification of major companies operating in the industry with key strategies adopted in recent years
- Exhaustive scope to help each stakeholder across the value chain of the GPU database market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]