The Grid-Scale Battery Market report highlights market opportunities and competitive scenarios for grid-scale battery on a regional and global basis. Market size estimation and forecasts have been provided based on a unique research design customized to the dynamics of the grid-scale battery market. The grid-scale battery market has been segmented by type (lithium-ion, lead acid, flow battery, sodium-based), by ownership-model (third-party, utility), by application (renewable integration, peak shift, ancillary services, back-up power). Historic back-drop for grid-scale battery market has been analyzed according to organic and inorganic developments to provide precise market size estimations. Also, key factors impacting the growth of the grid-scale battery market have been identified with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
- Lead Acid
- Flow Battery
- Renewable Integration
- Peak Shift
- Ancillary Services
- Back-Up Power
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Type
- North America, by Ownership-Model
- North America, by Application
- Western Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Type
- Western Europe, by Ownership-Model
- Western Europe, by Application
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Type
- Asia Pacific, by Ownership-Model
- Asia Pacific, by Application
- Eastern Europe, by Country
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Type
- Eastern Europe, by Ownership-Model
- Eastern Europe, by Application
- Middle East, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Middle East, by Type
- Middle East, by Ownership-Model
- Middle East, by Application
Rest of the World
- Rest of the World, by Country
- Rest of the World, by Type
- Rest of the World, by Ownership-Model
- Rest of the World, by Application
Companies Covered: LG Chem, Samsung, Panasonic, Fluence, Tesla, BYD Company, ABB, GE, GS Yuasa, Toshiba, Saft, S&C Electric, NGK Insulators
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for the grid-scale battery market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the grid-scale battery market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the grid-scale battery market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the grid-scale battery market and their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Offers unique insights into the decision-making process for every possible segment that aids in strategic decision making.
- Market size estimate of regionally and internationally focused grid-scale battery market.
- Unique research methodology based on the dynamics of the grid-scale battery market.
- Identification of major companies operating in the industry with key strategies adopted in recent years
- Exhaustive scope to help each stakeholder across the value chain of the grid-scale battery market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]