The Healthcare Fraud Analytics Market is estimated to reach USD XX million by 2028 at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. Major factors impacting the market growth during the forecast period include emerging artificial intelligence in healthcare fraud detection, increasing pharmacy claims related frauds. This global report provides demand estimation ofhealthcare fraud analytics market with detailed information for key segments on regional and global level basis. It highlights niche revenue pockets in the market with potential growth during the forecast period. In addition, it provides a competitive analysis underlining the nature of strategies adopted by global players to tap niche opportunities in various business segments in the market.
Segments covered in the report (Market Size Estimation & Forecast):
- By Solution Type:
- Descriptive Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Prescriptive Analytics
- By Selivery Model:
- By Application:
- Insurance Claims Review
- Postpayment Review
- Prepayment Review
- Pharmacy Billing Misuse
- Payment Integrity
- By End Users:
- Public & Government Agencies
- Private Insurance Payers
- Third-party service providers
Major regions covered in the report include North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America. In addition, the report provides country level analysis for 25+ major countries including US, Germany, UK, Japan, China, India, UAE, South Korea, South Africa, and Brazil. Regional analysis provides regional as well as country level information about the market highlighting the dynamics of the market by various segments covered in the report.
Regions covered in the report:
- North America Healthcare Fraud Analytics Market:
- Asia Pacific Healthcare Fraud Analytics Market:
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Europe Healthcare Fraud Analytics Market:
- The Netherlands
- Rest of the Europe
- Middle East & Africa Healthcare Fraud Analytics Market:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America Healthcare Fraud Analytics Market:
- Rest of South America
Years Considered in the Study:
- Historic Year: 2017, 2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020 (Including Deviations due to COVID -19)
- Forecast Year: 2028
- Forecast Period: 2020-2028
The company analysis section encompasses the competitive scenario in the market providing a detailed analysis of the market. This helps to understand the types of products and solutions offered by the companies in the market across the target application areas. In addition, it highlights the nature of strategies adopted by market players with regards to a particular product/solution, application, and region to sustain/penetrate the given market
Major Companies Covered in the report:
- EXL Service Holdings, Inc
- Wipro Limited
- Hindustan Computers Limited Technologies Limited
- DXC Technology Company
- LexisNexis Group
- Healthcare Fraud Shield
- Optum, Inc.
- Conduent, Inc
Objectives of this Report:
- To estimate the market size for healthcare fraud analytics market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in healthcare fraud analytics market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the healthcare fraud analytics market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of healthcare fraud analytics market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
- To identify potential impact of COVID-19 on the healthcare fraud analytics market with deviations in 2020 estimations.
This Report Provides:
- Unique representation for healthcare fraud analytics market to cover all the possible aspects in terms of quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Highlights opportunities that promise strong potential in the healthcare fraud analytics market.
- Details about the lateral areas and factors that impact the healthcare fraud analytics market significance
- Basis for designing relevant strategies in healthcare fraud analytics market to consolidate market position
- Significance of drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the healthcare fraud analytics market.
- Competitive nature of the healthcare fraud analytics market with developments in recent years with most dynamic players
You can customize this study to meet your specific requirements:
- By sub-segment
- By country specific analysis
- Pricing analysis along with the potential list of customers
- Product analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]