Healthcare information technology is used to analyze health information by healthcare professionals. Electronic health records (EHRs) permit doctors to improve and keep track of patient health information, and it may allow them to observe when patients have a problem even if hospitals are inaccessible. Personal health records (PHR) is a lot like an HER, but patients can control what kind of information goes into a PHR.
Patients can use a PHR to keep track of information from doctor visits. But apart from this, PHR can also reveal life outside the doctor’s office and health priorities, such as tracking different aspects of a patient’s lifestyles such as food, exercise, and blood pressure.
Unlike paper prescriptions, which can get lost or misread, E-prescribing allows doctors to communicate directly with the pharmacy. When it comes to privacy and security, all these electronic systems can increase the protection of patient health information. For example, electronic information can be encrypted to allow only the authorized people to read it.
The U.S. Department of Health & Human Services’ Office of the National Coordinator for Health IT (ONC) has started a nationwide, multi-pronged educational campaign to explain the use of IT in Health ITSM. The campaign is premeditated to break down the complex subject of health IT, enabling readers and spectators to connect on a personal level with stories about the nation’s shift to an electronic healthcare environment.
Healthcare IT offers many advantages such as faster, more accurate prescriptions, rapid information sharing, reduced paperwork, secure access to information, and others. The increasing geriatric and pediatric population, growing demand for home healthcare services, and the rising cost of advanced hospital equipment are driving the growth of this market. Companies are showing a keen interest in collaboration and other business activities. For instance, in 2017, Optum acquired DaVita Medical Group (US). The acquisition of DaVita has enhanced Optum’s physician-led primary, specialty, in-home, and surgery-care delivery services business.
The global healthcare IT market is valued at USD 200.0 Billion in 2020 and is anticipated to grow with a CAGR of 15.5% during the forecast period from 2020 to 2028. Increasing awareness about IT in healthcare has been increasing market demand.
What does this Report Provide?
This report provides a detailed understanding of the global healthcare IT demand from a qualitative and quantitative perspective with a forecast for the next 10 years. The report also provides dynamic indicators with potential impact on the market during the forecast period and an in-depth analysis of the leading companies operating in the global healthcare IT market. The major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities for the global healthcare IT market have also been covered in the market. This report also includes the market share of the leading companies operating in the healthcare IT market, along with their product capacities and the growth strategies adopted by them.
- Electronic Health Record (HER)
- Research & Information System (RIS)
- Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACS)
- Computerized Physician Order Entry (CPOE)
- Health Information Exchange (HIE)
- Healthcare Analytics
- Population Health Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Fraud Management
- Claims Management
By End User
North America Healthcare IT Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Product
- North America, by End User
Europe Healthcare IT Market
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Product
- Europe, by End User
Asia Pacific Healthcare IT Market
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Product
- Asia Pacific, by End User
Middle East & Africa Healthcare IT Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Product
- Middle East & Africa, by End User
South America Healthcare IT Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Product
- South America, by End User
Major Companies: Siemens Healthineers, Cerner Corporation, GE Healthcare, Oracle Corporation, Agfa Healthcare, Allscripts Healthcare Solution, McKesson CorporationelicnicalWorks, Carestream Health, Athenahealth, eMDs, Inc, Epic System Corporation, NextGen Health Inc, Experian Information Solutions, Inc, SAP, Koninklijke Philips N.V, HP Enterprise Development, L.P, and others.
Objectives of this Report:
- To estimate the market size for the healthcare IT market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the healthcare IT market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the healthcare IT market with major developments observed by the key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of healthcare IT market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By sub-segment
- By client specific country, product , end user market analysis
- Pricing analysis along with the potential list of customers
- Product specific competitive analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]