Global Huber Needle Market expected to get around USD 60 million by 2028, at a CAGR of 7.6% from USD 15 million in 2019.
Huber needles are concave needles which have diagonal tip to make easily enter into the skin. These needles are basically used in the treatment chemotherapy, drug delivery, transfusion and blood sampling through the implanted port septum that is surgically rooted into skin. A Huber needle is an substitute to other delivery systems used for infusion as they are used with patients which need repetitive vascular access and fluid therapy for long term and is specially designed to be used with implanted ports. Increasing the incidence of cancer also raise the demand of huuber needle. As per the International Agency for Research on Cancer is estimated to increase to 21.7 million by 2030. Due to rising the use of hubber needle companies are investing in manufacturing and launch of new products. For instance: In Sep 2005, Bountiful, UT is a international health care product manufacturer launched MiniLoc (TM) Safety Infusion Set. The MiniLoc(TM) product line, which includes 29 SKUs in a variety of neddles gauges, lengths and product configuaration, that contend in the expctedUSD 60million U.S. hubber neddle market.
Key Factors Impacting the Growth of Hubber Needles Market:
- Rising incidence of various cancers which propelling the growth of this market.
- Increasing geriatric population also raise the demand of hubber needle market
- Growing healthcare expenditure worldwide.
- Development of advance technology for the diagnosis of chronic disease.
The hubber needle market segmentation is based on product type, application, end user and region.
Product Type Outlook:
In terms of product type, the hubber needle market has been divided into straight huber needles, curved huber needles. The straight huber needles segment accounted for a prominent share of the market, in terms of revenue, in 2017. The segment is additionally expected to expand at the fastest CAGR during the forecast period.
In terms of application, the market has been segregated into transfusion of blood, application for cancer, parental nutrition, others. The increasing incidence of cancers is one prominent factor which will have a positive impact on the expansion of the market. As per the WHO cancer is the second leading cause of death globally, around 18.1million new cases reported and 9.6 million deaths in 2018. One in 5 men and one in 6 women worldwide develop cancer during their lifetime. Factor like bad lifestyle, smoking, tobacco. These increasing the demand of medical device adhesive while leading the medical device adhesive market to register a CAGR of on the brink of xx% during the forecast period.
On the idea of geography, the worldwide hubber needle market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East &Africa and South America. North America is predicted to carry dominant position during this market, due to increasing life style disease such as diabetes and other chronic disease. Emerging economies also are projected to witness significant growth in market over the forecast period, due to rising incidence of lifestyle disease. For example, As per the International Agency for Research on Cancer is estimated to increase to 21.7 million by 2030. Due to rising the use of hubber needle companies are investing in manufacturing and launch of new products. The hubber needle market in Asia Pacific is predicted to expand at a big pace thanks to developing healthcare infrastructure and increasing government support for people. Other regions, like Middle East & Africa and South America, are expected to be lucrative markets for hubber needle within the near future, thanks to the high rate of adoption of advanced medical devices including the rapid expansion of the health care industry in these regions.
The hubber needle market in Asia Pacific is predicted to expand at an enormous pace because of developing healthcare infrastructure and increasing government support for people. Other regions, like Middle East & Africa and Latin America, are expected to be lucrative markets for hubber needle within the near future, because of the high rate of adoption of advanced medical devices including the rapid expansion of the health care industry in these regions.
This report also includes the profiles of key hubber needle market companies along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies. In addition, these competitive landscapes provide a detailed description of each company including future capacities, key mergers & acquisitions, financial overview, partnerships, collaborations, new product launch, new product developments, and other latest industrial developments.
Key Developments in hubber needle Market:
- In April 2004, The Med-Design Corporation acquired assets of the Low Profile Safety Huber Needle business from Luther Needlesafe Products, Inc, By this acquisition company enhance their business as well as increasing market growth opportunity.
What Does This Report Provide?
This report provides a detailed understanding of the global hubber needle market from qualitative and quantitative perspectives during the forecast period. The report also provides dynamic indicators with potential impact on the market during the forecast period and an in-depth analysis of the leading companies operating in the market.
Major Companies: Baxter International Inc., B. Braun Medical Inc., Smiths Medical, NIPRO Medical Corporation, AngioDynamics, Inc., and C. R. Bard, Inc.
By Product Type:
- Curved Huber Needles
- Straight Huber Needles
- Transfusion of Blood
- Application for Cancer
- Parental Nutrition
By End User:
North America Huber Needles Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Product Type
- North America, by Application
- North America, by End User
Europe Huber Needles Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Product Type
- Europe, by Application
- Europe, by End User
Asia Pacific Huber Needles Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Product Type
- Asia Pacific, by Application
- Asia Pacific, by End User
Middle East & Africa Huber Needles Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Product Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
- Middle East & Africa, by End User
South America Huber Needles Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Product Type
- South America, by Application
- South America, by End User
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the huber needles market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the huber needles.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]