The HVDC Converter Station Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for HVDC converter station. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for HVDC converter station. The HVDC converter station market has been segmented by configuration (monopolar, bi-polar, back-to-back, multi-terminal), by technology (LCC, VSC), by component (valve, converter transformer, harmonic filter, reactor). The historical background for the demand of HVDC converter station has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand for HVDC converter station have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
- Converter Transformer
- Harmonic Filter
◦ North America, by Country
◦ North America, by Configuration
◦ North America, by Technology
◦ North America, by Component
◦ Western Europe, by Country
▪ The Netherlands
▪ Rest of Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Configuration
◦ Western Europe, by Technology
◦ Western Europe, by Component
◦ Asia Pacific, by Country
▪ South Korea
▪ Rest of Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Configuration
◦ Asia Pacific, by Technology
◦ Asia Pacific, by Component
◦ Eastern Europe, by Country
▪ Rest of Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Configuration
◦ Eastern Europe, by Technology
◦ Eastern Europe, by Component
◦ Middle East, by Country
▪ Saudi Arabia
▪ Rest of Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Configuration
◦ Middle East, by Technology
◦ Middle East, by Component
◦ Rest of the World, by Country
▪ South America
◦ Rest of the World, by Configuration
◦ Rest of the World, by Technology
◦ Rest of the World, by Component
Major Companies: Siemens, ABB, General Electric, Mitsubishi, Toshiba, NR Electric, C-EPRI, china Xian XD power system, C-EPRi Power engineering company, XJ Electric, HYOSUNG, LSIS, BHEL.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-2017
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for HVDC converter station market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in HVDC converter station market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the HVDC converter station market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of HVDC converter station market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the HVDC converter station market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the HVDC converter station market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact:[email protected]