The Global Hydraulic Fracturing Fluid End Market size is estimated to be USD 500.9 million in 2020 and is anticipated to reach USD 812.7 million by 2028. Global hydraulic fracturing fluid end market is projected to grow with a CAGR of 6.2% in terms of value from 2021 to 2028.
Hydraulic Fracturing is a process that is used to pumping a fluid combination and sand particles to make a fracture into the rocks to free up the oil and gas reserve for the next step. In major cases, hydraulic fracturing has the combination of 98% to 99.5% and rest 0.5% to 2.0% are chemical constituents. The chemical constituents include friction reducers, scaling and anti-algae compounds including anti rock formation protectors.
Hydraulic fracturing is the unconventional way to extract oil & gas especially in North America. It uses a fleet of pumps (a fleet consists of 18-20 pumps) to insert fracturing fluids in high pressure into the well. Fluid end is one of the two parts of this pump. Fluid ends are generally manufactured from stainless steel and carbon steel. Stainless steel fluid ends offer four times higher life than carbon steel (150-450 hours) depending on the chemical and proppant used and the harsh environment.
- Carbon Steel
- Stainless Steel
By Horse Power
- 1000-2500 HP
- More than 2500
By End User
North America Hydraulic Fracturing Fluid End Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Material
- North America, by Horse Power
- North America, by End User
Europe Hydraulic Fracturing Fluid End Market
- Europe, by Country
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Material
- Europe, by Horse Power
- Europe, by End User
Asia Pacific Hydraulic Fracturing Fluid End Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Material
- Asia Pacific, by Horse Power
- Asia Pacific, by End User
Middle East & Africa Hydraulic Fracturing Fluid End Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Material
- Middle East & Africa, by Horse Power
- Middle East & Africa, by End User
South America Hydraulic Fracturing Fluid End Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Material
- South America, by Horse Power
- South America, by End User
Major Companies: Dragon Products Ltd., Forum Energy Technologies Inc., Gardener Denver Inc., Halliburton Company, Kerr Pumps, ST9 Gas Oil, TechnipFMC plc, The Weir Group PLC, VP Sales & Manufacturing, VULCAN Industrial Holdings, and others.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for hydraulic fracturing fluid end market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in hydraulic fracturing fluid end market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the hydraulic fracturing fluid end market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of hydraulic fracturing fluid end market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision-making process.
- Market size estimation of the hydraulic fracturing fluid end market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the hydraulic fracturing fluid end market
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]