Industrial adhesives are organic and inorganic chemical compounds that are used to join components. Products include acrylic, epoxy, hot melt, polyurethane, silicone, thermoset, and UV curing adhesives, as well as industrial sealants. Most industrial adhesives are used in fastening applications.
Industrial adhesives are used to bond substrates via adhesion which is surface bonding and cohesion. Industrial adhesives can be used in various applications from packaging to building and construction. These adhesives are user-friendly and allow permanent assembly of similar and dissimilar substrates.
Industrial adhesives that are defined by their adhesion properties include hot melt, pressure sensitive and contact, thermoset, and UV curing adhesives (radiation and light curable).
Acrylic adhesives are known for their excellent environmental resistance and fast-setting times when compared to other resin systems. Cyanoacrylates, or super-glues, are one-part acrylate adhesives that cure instantly on contact with mated surfaces through a reaction with surface moisture. Epoxy adhesives are chemical compounds for joining components. A copolymer, epoxy is formed from two different chemicals: a resin and a hardener. Polyurethane adhesives provide excellent flexibility, impact resistance, and durability. They are often used in finish carpentry and with woodworking projects.
Global adhesive industry is growing as manufacturing across the globe is increasing. In aeroplanes, submarines high quality of adhesive is required. Also the booming construction industry across the globe impacts the Industrial adhesive market positively. Due to environmental problems now water based adhesives are getting popularity but oil based still enjoys the major share especially in high end area.
Some impact Factors:-
- Growth of construction and manufacturing industry across the globe.
- Overall impact of COVID-19 pandemic on industrial activities.
- Environmental impact of oil based adhesive and increase in use of oil water based adhesive in industries.
- Fluctuation in oil prices across the globe.
- Available various types like UV curing adhesives, Hot melt adhesives, Thermoset adhesives.
What does this Report Provide?
This report provides a detailed understanding of the global Industrial Adhesive demand from a qualitative and quantitative perspective with a forecast next 10 years. The report also provides dynamic indicators with potential impact in the market during the forecast period and in-depth analysis of the leading companies operating in the global Industrial Adhesive market. The major market drivers, challenges and opportunities for the Industrial Adhesive are also covered in the market. This report also includes the market share of the leading Industrial Adhesive producers along with their production capacities and growth strategies adopted by them.
- Polyvinyl Acetate
- Ethyl Vinyl Acetate
- Electronics And Electrical
- Personal Utilities
- Medical Devices
North America Industrial Adhesive Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Type
- North America, by Application
Europe Industrial Adhesive Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Type
- Europe, by Application
Asia Pacific Industrial Adhesive Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Type
- Asia Pacific, by Application
Middle East & Africa Industrial Adhesive Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
South America Industrial Adhesive Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Type
- South America, by Application
Major Companies: 3M, Henkel, DIC Corporation, Tape-Rite, Nitto Denko, Dow, Tesa, Bostik, Avery Dennison, Advance Tapes International, Adhesives Research, Evans Adhesive, STC Tapes
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for industrial adhesive market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in industrial adhesive market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the industrial adhesive market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of industrial adhesive market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the industrial adhesive market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the industrial adhesive
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]