The Global Industrial Agitator Market is projected to reach USD 1.43 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period.
Global Industrial Agitator Market
An agitator is a kind of device or a mechanism that puts something into motion by stirring or shaking. Agitators consist of a shaft and an impeller. An impeller is a kind of rotors which is connected to the shaft and mainly assists to enhance the pressure in respect to flow of a liquid to be done. Better mixing process and better control are achieved in the modern industrial agitator. The agitator device finds its place for various purposes and application in the industrial sector. The continued rise in demand for industrial agitators for various application in several industries has augmented the industrial agitator market growth of them. In general, industrial agitators are used in mixing purposes of two or more substances. Industrial agitator has a wide range of applications in different manufacturing industries such as chemical, oil & petrochemical, gas, food & beverages and pharmaceutical. Moreover, along with this industrial agitator are also used in wastewater and water treatment industries as agitator help in purifying of water thus keeping the pollutants out of the water. It has been observed that the type of impeller determines the quality of an industrial agitator. Generally, an agitator consists of a shaft, which is also known as an impeller. An impeller is a part of an industrial agitator, which actually carries out the mixing work by rotating and creating a flow in the liquid. Generally, impellers are of two types: axial flow and radial flow impeller. The radial flow impellers are used to mix low viscosity liquids, while axial flow impellers are used to mix high viscosity liquids. Thus, the type of impeller used by an industrial agitator determines its quality. One of the important drivers for the development of industrial agitators is its quick selection in environmental engineering focusing on waste and wastewater treatment. Administrative bodies namely Environmental Protection Agency promote the effective use of machines which help to lessen contamination and treat wastes in a way that doesn’t affect the ecological balance. The most important industry catering to this is the chemical because the mixing of liquids along with uniform proportions is done adequately with the help of the machines.
Based on the type, top entry segment is expected to hold the largest share in the industrial agitator market during the forecast period. The top entry has features such as excellent efficiency, ease of operation, and the option of customization is driving the industrial agitator market growth. Top entry industrial agitator also provides long service life.
On the basis of application, the chemical segment is estimated to fuel the market growth during the forecast period owing to the huge demand for industrial agitators from this sector. The chemical sector has great requirements for mixing, reaction, suspension, and dispersion of raw materials is propelling the industrial agitator market growth.
In terms of region, the Asia Pacific is expected to hold the largest share in the industrial agitator market during the forecast period owing to acute water shortage, a high degree of pollution, and key regulatory changes in this region. Rapid urbanization and industrialization in developing countries of this region such as India and China are act as driving factors in the industrial agitator market. Huge demand from manufacturing industries is expected to propel the industrial agitator market growth in a positive way. In addition, the rising disposable income of consumers, changing lifestyles, and growing population are other driving factors in the industrial agitator market in this region. North America is expected to generate the highest rate during the forecast period owing to a developed economy and developed industrialization. US and Canada are expected to drive the industrial agitator market in the North America region. The growing demand for the nutraceuticals, on the back of a rising crop of customers opting for organic food, during the forecast period will likely keep surging the industrial agitator market.
Industrial Agitator Market
Major driving factors of the industrial agitator market are rising demand for industrial agitators in the end-user industry such as chemical, oil & gas, food & beverages, and pharmaceutical. Increasing rapid industrialization in developing countries is boosting the global industrial agitator market growth positively during the forecast period. Growing technological advancements of industrial agitators such as device flexibility, faster mixing, robust structure, and automated customized benefits are driving the industrial agitator market growth across the globe. Rising need for industrial agitators to remove pollutants such as sulfur from water in water and wastewater treatment industry is surging the global industrial agitator market growth. The growing demand for specific customization and replacement of traditional agitators is expected to fuel the industrial agitator market growth. However, the high maintenance cost will act as a restraint to the global industrial agitator market during the forecast period.
Key Factors Impacting the Growth of Industrial Agitator Market:
- Increasing rapid industrialization in developing countries.
- Administrative bodies promoting the effective use of machines to help lessen contamination and treat wastes.
- Rising demand from various end-use industries.
- Growing technological advancements of industrial agitators.
- High maintenance cost.
- Constant support requirements.
Key Developments in the Industrial Agitator Market:
- In November 2017, Rolls-Royce (US), Airbus (Netherlands), and Siemens (Germany) formed a joint venture. This venture is aimed at designing a flight demonstrator of commercial aircraft, which included the employment of industrial agitators.
- In July 2018, Ekato Group (China), opened a new facility in Shanghai. The new facilities are now located in the south-west of Shanghai. The building has about 2700 sqm (600 sqm office space and 2100 sqm workshop), offering the possibility for local manufacturing of agitator parts, agitator assembly, and inspection as well as repair of mechanical seals and other agitator parts. This makes it possible to be closer, faster and more competitive on the Chinese market.
What Does This Report Provide?
This report provides a detailed understanding of the global industrial agitator market from qualitative and quantitative perspectives during the forecast period. The report also provides dynamic indicators with potential impact on the industrial agitator market during the forecast period and an in-depth analysis of the leading companies operating in the industrial agitator market.
- Top Entry
- Side Entry
- Bottom Entry
- Mechanical Seals
- Supply Systems
By End-Use Industry:
- Paints & Coatings
- Food & Beverages
- Waste & Waste Water Treatment
- North America
- By Country (US, Canada, Mexico)
- By Country (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Rest of Western Europe)
- By Country (Russia, Turkey, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- By Country (China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- By Country (UAE, Qatar, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Rest of Middle East)
- By Region (South America, Africa)
Companies Covered: Major Companies profiled in the report which are key players in the global industrial agitator market include Silverson Machines, Suma Ruhrtechnik GmbH,Chemineer Inc., Tacmina Corporation, Dynamix Agitators Inc., Mixel Agitators, Alfa Laval, SPX Flow Inc., Philadelphia Mixing Solutions Ltd., Ekato Group, Xylem Inc., and Zhejiang Great Wall Mixers...
Years Considered In The Study
CAGR % (2019-2028)
Reasons To Buy This Report:
- Market size estimation of the global industrial agitator market on a regional and global basi
- Unique research design for market size estimation and forecast
- Profiling of major companies operating in the market with key developments
- Broad scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the market
We provide customization of the study to meet specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
For more information, contact: [email protected]