The infectious diseases market is estimated to reach USD XX million by 2028 at a CAGR of XXpercentage during the forecast period. Major factors affecting the market growth during the forecast period include growing advancement in genomics and proteomics will likely to enhance the growth of the infectious diseases. This global report provides demand estimation of the infectious diseases market with detailed information for key segments on a regional and global level basis. It highlights niche revenue pockets in the market with potential growth during the forecast period. In addition, it provides a competitive analysis underlining the nature of strategies adopted by global players to tap niche opportunities in various business segments in the market.
Segments covered in the report (Market Size Estimation & Forecast):
- Product & Services:
- Kits & Reagents
- Services & Software
- Clinical Microbiology
- Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR)
- Isothermal Nucleic Acid Amplification Technology (INAAT)
- DNA Microarray
- Disease Type:
- Human Immunodeficiency Virus
- Chlamydia Trachomatis Genital Infection and Gonorrhea (CT/NG)
- Hospital-Acquired Infections (HAIS)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Tuberculosis (TB)
- Clinical Laboratories
- Reference Laboratories
- Physician Offices
- Academic/Research Institutes
Major regions covered in the report include North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America. In addition, the report provides country-level analysis for 25+ major countries including the US, Germany, UK, Japan, China, India, UAE, South Korea, South Africa, and Brazil. Regional analysis provides regional as well as country level information about the market highlighting the dynamics of the market by various segments covered in the report.
Regions covered in the report:
- North America Infectious Diseases Market:
- Asia Pacific Infectious Diseases Market:
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Europe Infectious Diseases Market:
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Middle East & Africa Infectious Diseases Market:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America Infectious Diseases Market:
- Rest of South America
Years Considered in the Study:
- Historic Year: 2017, 2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020 (Including Deviations due to COVID -19)
- Forecast Year: 2028
- Forecast Period: 2020-2028
The company analysis section encompasses the competitive scenario in the market providing a detailed analysis of the market. This helps to understand the types of products and solutions offered by the companies in the market across the target application areas. In addition, it highlights the nature of strategies adopted by market players about a particular product/solution, application, and region to sustain/penetrate the given market
Major Companies Covered in the report:
- BioMerieux SA
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc
- DiaSorin S.p.A
- Luminex Corporation
- Meridian Bioscience, Inc
- Quidel Corporation
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
Objectives of this Report:
- To estimate the market size for the infectious diseases market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the infectious diseases market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the infectious diseases market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the infectious diseases market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
- To identify the potential impact of COVID-19 on the infectious diseases market with deviations in 2020 estimations.
This Report Provides:
- Unique representation for the infectious diseases market to cover all the possible aspects in terms of quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Highlights opportunities that promise strong potential in the infectious diseases market.
- Details about the lateral areas and factors that impact the infectious diseases market significance
- The basis for designing relevant strategies in infectious diseases market to consolidate market position
- Significance of drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the infectious diseases market.
- Competitive nature of the infectious diseases market with developments in recent years with most dynamic players.
You can customize this study to meet your specific requirements:
- By sub-segment
- By country-specific analysis
- Pricing analysis along with the potential list of customers
- Product analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]