The Information Rights Management Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for information rights management. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for information rights management. The information rights management market has been segmented by applications (mobile content, video on demand, mobile gaming, ebook and others), by industries (SME’s and large enterprise), by deployment model (cloud and on-premises), by end user (healthcare, music, education and others). Historical background for the demand of information rights management has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand information rights management have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
- Mobile Content
- Video on Demand
- Mobile Gaming
- eBook and others
By Deployment Model:
By End User:
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Application
- North America, by Industry
- North America, by Deployment Model
- North America, by End-User
- Western Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Application
- Western Europe, by Industry
- Western Europe, by Deployment Model
- Western Europe, by End-User
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Application
- Asia Pacific, by Industry
- Asia Pacific, by Deployment Model
- Asia Pacific, by End-User
- Eastern Europe, by Country
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Application
- Eastern Europe, by Industry
- Eastern Europe, by Deployment Model
- Eastern Europe, by End-User
- Middle East, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Middle East, by Application
- Middle East, by Industry
- Middle East, by Deployment Model
- Middle East, by End-User
Rest of the World
- Rest of the World, by Country
- Rest of the World, by Application
- Rest of the World, by Industry
- Rest of the World, by Deployment Model
- Rest of the World, by End-User
Major Companies: GRR System, ADAM Software, Asset Bank, EMC, DMX, EMC, Third Light, Genus, Brandworkz, Northplains, ResourceSpace, ConceptShare, House & Co., MediaBeacon, SDL, Extensis, Adobe, Canto, Bynder, IBM, Cognizant, and HP. Other key players in the global market are Pixfolia, Duraspace, Fotoware, PicturePark, MerlinOne, Celum, Global edit, Entermedia, OpenText, Mediavalet, Adgistics, WebDAM and Widen, Aetopia, Adnovate, Filecamp, EMC Corporation, Apple Inc., Sony Corporation, Adobe Systems, Oracle Corporation, Hewlett-Packard, Realnetworks, Inc., Verisign Inc. Brand Wizard, HP Autonomy, Oracle
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for information rights management market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in information rights management market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the information rights management market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of information rights management market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the information rights management market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the information rights management market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]