The integrated pest management pheromones market is estimated to reach USD XX million by 2028 at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. Major factors impacting the market growth during the forecast period include growing awareness regarding food security and concerns over the ill effects of synthetic crop protection chemicals.This global report provides demand estimation ofintegrated pest management pheromones market with detailed information for key segments on regional and global level basis. It highlights niche revenue pockets in the market with potential growth during the forecast period. In addition, it provides a competitive analysis underlining the nature of strategies adopted by global players to tap niche opportunities in various business segments in the market.
Segments covered in the report (Market Size Estimation & Forecast):
- By Product
- Sex Pheromones
- Aggregation Pheromones
- Alarm Pheromones
- By Application
- Monitoring & Detection
- Mating Disruption
- Mass Trapping
Major regions covered in the report include North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America. In addition, the report provides country level analysis for 25+ major countries including US, Germany, UK, Japan, China, India, UAE, South Korea, South Africa, and Brazil. Regional analysis provides regionalas well as country level information about the markethighlighting the dynamics of the market by various segments covered in the report.
Regions covered in the report:
- North America Integrated Pest Management Pheromones Market:
- Asia Pacific Integrated Pest Management Pheromones Market:
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Europe Integrated Pest Management Pheromones Market:
- The Netherlands
- Rest of the Europe
- Middle East & Africa Integrated Pest Management Pheromones Market:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America Integrated Pest Management Pheromones Market:
- Rest of South America
Years Considered in the Study:
- Historic Year: 2017, 2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020 (Including Deviations due to COVID -19)
- Forecast Year: 2028
- Forecast Period: 2020-2028
The company analysis section encompassesthe competitive scenario in the market providing a detailed analysis of the market. This helps to understand thetypes of products and solutions offered by the companies in the market across thetarget application areas. In addition, it highlights the nature of strategies adopted by market players with regards to a particular product/solution, application, and region to sustain/penetrate thegiven market
Major Companies Covered in the report:
- Shin-Etsu Chemicals
- Russell IPM
- International Pheromone Systems Ltd (IPS)
- Suterra LLC
- Trécé, Inc.
- Agrisense BCS Ltd
- Pheromone Chemicals
- Indore Biotech Inputs and Research Pvt. Ltd
Objectives of this Report:
- To estimate the market size for integrated pest management pheromones market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in integrated pest management pheromones market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the integrated pest management pheromones market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of integrated pest management pheromones market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
- To identify potential impact of covid-19 on the integrated pest management pheromones market with deviations in 2020 estimations.
This Report Provides:
- Unique representation for integrated pest management pheromones market to cover all the possible aspects in terms of quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Highlights opportunities that promise strong potential in the integrated pest management pheromones market.
- Details about the lateral areas and factors that impact the integrated pest management pheromones market significance
- Basis for designing relevant strategies in integrated pest management pheromones market to consolidate market position
- Significance of drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the integrated pest management pheromones market.
- Competitive nature of the integrated pest management pheromones market with developments in recent years with most dynamic players
You can customize this study to meet your specific requirements:
- By sub-segment
- By country specific analysis
- Pricing analysis along with the potential list of customers
- Product analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]