The Intermodal Freight Transportation Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for Intermodal freight transportation. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for Intermodal freight transportation. The Intermodal freight transportation market has been segmented by solutions (fleet management, intermodal dispatch, freight security, intermodal terminals, trucking software, warehousing), by services (truck-rail, truck-water, truck-air), by modes (rail-road, road-water, road-air, others), by vertical (consumer and retail, oil and gas, industrial and manufacturing, energy and mining, food and beverages, aerospace and defense, construction, chemicals, pharmaceuticals and healthcare). Historical background for the demand of Intermodal freight transportation has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand Intermodal freight transportation have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Fleet Management
- Intermodal Dispatch
- Freight Security
- Intermodal Terminals
- Trucking Software
- Consumer and retail
- Oil and gas
- Industrial and manufacturing
- Energy and mining
- Food and beverages
- Aerospace and defense
- Pharmaceuticals and healthcare
North America Intermodal Freight Transportation Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Solutions
- North America, by Services
- North America, by Modes
- North America, by Vertical
Europe Intermodal Freight Transportation Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Solutions
- Europe, by Services
- Europe, by Modes
- Europe, by Vertical
Asia Pacific Intermodal Freight Transportation Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Solutions
- Asia Pacific, by Services
- Asia Pacific, by Modes
- Asia Pacific, by Vertical
Middle East & Africa Intermodal Freight Transportation Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Solutions
- Middle East & Africa, by Services
- Middle East & Africa, by Modes
- Middle East & Africa, by Vertical
South America Intermodal Freight Transportation Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Solutions
- South America, by Services
- South America, by Modes
- South America, by Vertical
Major Companies: Aljex Software, IBM, Cognizant, GE Transportation, Profit Tools, HighJump Software, and TMW Systems
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for Intermodal freight transportation market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in Intermodal freight transportation market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the Intermodal freight transportation market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of Intermodal freight transportation market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the Intermodal freight transportation market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the Intermodal freight transportation market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]