The IOT In Aerospace & Defense Market report highlights market opportunities and competitive scenarios for IOT in aerospace & defense on a regional and global basis. Market size estimation and forecasts have been provided based on a unique research design customized to the dynamics of the IOT in aerospace & defense market. The IOT in aerospace & defense market has been segmented by component (hardware, software and services), by connectivity technology (cellular, wi-fi, satellite communication and radio frequency identification), by application (real time fleet management, training & simulation, health monitoring, equipment maintenance and inventory management). Historic back-drop for the IOT in aerospace & defense market has been analyzed according to organic and inorganic developments to provide precise market size estimations. Also, key factors impacting the growth of the IOT in aerospace & defense market have been identified with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
- Software and Services
By Connectivity Technology:
- Satellite Communication
- Radio Frequency Identification
- Real-Time Fleet Management
- Training & Simulation
- Health Monitoring
- Equipment Maintenance
- Inventory Management
◦ North America, by Country
◦ North America, By Component
◦ North America, By Connectivity Technology
◦ North America, By Application
◦ Western Europe, by Country
▪ The Netherlands
▪ Rest of Western Europe
◦ Western Europe, by Component
◦ Western Europe, by Connectivity Technology
◦ Western Europe, by Application
◦ Asia Pacific, by Country
▪ South Korea
▪ Rest of Asia Pacific
◦ Asia Pacific, by Component
◦ Asia Pacific, by Connectivity Technology
◦ Asia Pacific, by Application
◦ Eastern Europe, by Country
▪ Rest of Eastern Europe
◦ Eastern Europe, by Component
◦ Eastern Europe, by Connectivity Technology
◦ Eastern Europe, by Application
◦ Middle East, by Country
▪ Saudi Arabia
▪ Rest of Middle East
◦ Middle East, by Component
◦ Middle East, by Connectivity Technology
◦ Middle East, by Application
◦ Rest of the World, by Country
▪ South America
◦ Rest of the World, by Component
◦ Rest of the World, by Connectivity Technology
◦ Rest of the World, by Application
Companies Covered: AeroVironment, Inc., AT & T, Elbit Systems, Freewave Technologies, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Honeywell International, Inc., Northrup Grunman, Prox Dynamics, Radisys, and Textron Systems.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-2017
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for the IOT in aerospace & defense market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the IOT in aerospace & defense market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the IOT in aerospace & defense market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the IOT in aerospace & defense market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- It provides niche insights for a decision about every possible segment helping in the strategic decision-making process.
- Market size estimation of the IOT in the aerospace & defense market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the IOT in the aerospace & defense market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]