The IOT in Healthcare Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for iot in healthcare. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for iot in healthcare. The iot in healthcare market has been segmented by component- (medical device, systems & software, services, and connectivity technology), by application- (telemedicine, connected imaging, inpatient monitoring, remote patient monitoring, medication management), by end user- (hospitals, surgical centers, and clinics, clinical research organizations, government and defense institutions, research and diagnostic laboratories). Historical background for the demand of iot in healthcare has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand for iot in healthcare have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
- Medical Device
- Systems & Software
- Connectivity Technology
- Connected Imaging
- Inpatient Monitoring
- Remote Patient Monitoring
- Medication Management
By End User:
- Surgical Centers
- Clinical Research Organizations
- Government and Defense Institutions
- Research and Diagnostic Laboratories
- North America
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Component
- North America, by Application
- North America, by End User
- Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Component
- Western Europe, by Application
- Western Europe, by End User
- Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Component
- Asia Pacific, by Application
- Asia Pacific, by End User
- Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Country
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Component
- Eastern Europe, by Application
- Eastern Europe, by End User
- Middle East
- Middle East, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Middle East, by Component
- Middle East, by Application
- Middle East, by End User
- Rest of the World
- Rest of the World, by Country
- Rest of the World, by Component
- Rest of the World, by Application
- Rest of the World, by End User
Agamatrix, Armis, Capsule Technologies, Comarch SA, Cisco Systems, GE Healthcare, IBM Corporation, Intel, KORE Wireless, Medtronic, Microsoft Corporation, OSP Labs, Resideo Technologies, Royal Philips, SAP SE, Sciencesoft,Softweb Solutions, STANLEY Healthcare, Telit, Welch Allyn.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-2017
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
• To estimate market size for iot in healthcare market on regional and global basis.
• To identify major segments in iot in healthcare market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
• To provide a competitive scenario for the iot in healthcare market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
• To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of iot in healthcare market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
• Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
• Market size estimation of the iot in healthcare market on a regional and global basis.
• A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
• Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
• Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the iot in healthcare market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]