The Lab Automation Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for lab automation. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for lab automation. The lab automation market has been segmented by product type (automated liquid handling system, micro plate reader, automated storage and retrieval system, automated elisa system, automated nucleic acid purification system, robotic system, software, others), by application (drug discovery, clinical diagnostics, genomics, proteomics, cell biology and other applications), by end user (pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies, diagnostics laboratories, research and academic institutions). Historical background for the demand of lab automation has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand lab automation have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Product Type:
- Automated Liquid Handling System
- Micro plate Reader
- Automated Storage and Retrieval System
- Automated ELISA System
- Automated Nucleic acid purification system
- Robotic system
- Drug Discovery
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Genomics, Proteomics
- Cell Biology
- Other Applications
By End User:
- Pharmaceutical And Biotechnology Companies
- Diagnostics Laboratories
- Research and Academic Institutions
North America Lab Automation Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Product Type
- North America, by Application
- North America, by End User
Europe Lab Automation Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Product Type
- Europe, by Application
- Europe, by End User
Asia Pacific Lab Automation Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Product Type
- Asia Pacific, by Application
- Asia Pacific, by End User
Middle East & Africa Lab Automation Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Product Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
- Middle East & Africa, by End User
South America Lab Automation Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Product Type
- South America, by Application
- South America, by End User
Major Companies: Tecan Group Ltd., PerkinElmer Inc., Danaher Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, QIAGEN, Agilent Technologies, Hamilton Robotics, Abbot Diagnostics, Eppendorf, Roche Diagnostics, and Siemens Healthineers.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for lab automation market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in lab automation market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the lab automation market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of lab automation market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the lab automation market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the lab automation
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]