The Global Liquid Cooled Radiators Market is projected to reach USD8.41 billion by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 13.2% during the forecast period. The growth of the automotive industry globally as well as increased demand for better radiator cooling technologies in passenger vehicles is expected to steer the market during the forecast period.
Liquid Cooled Radiators Market
The main purpose of a radiator is to cool the internal combustion engines of locomotives, aircraft, and motorcycles. The internal combustion engine is cooled by pumping coolant into engine block where it is heated and passed through a radiator where it loses heat into the outside atmosphere. Air radiators are the most widely used radiators as of now, but with the advancement in technology, the demand for liquid cooled radiators market is increasing due to better engine efficiency.
The passenger vehicle sub-segment is reflecting a high growth potential. With an increasing number of passenger vehicles in developing economies, the demand for liquid cooled radiators market is on the rise. As of 2018, the passenger vehicle segment accounts for 75% of the global share of liquid cooled radiators market. Increasing production focused advancements and persistent innovations are expected to increase the demand for this segment.
The Asia Pacific region is witnessing a high growth rate in this market owing to the rising population, rapid urbanization & diminishing villages thereby spurring the growth of the automotive industry. The increasing number of passenger cars in countries like China, India, South Korea is expected to fuel the growth of global liquid cooled radiators market during the forecast period. The North American & European region is also experiencing noteworthy growth in this market due to the increased use of liquid cooled radiators in public transport systems. Favorable regulatory policies imposed by the government is fueling the flame further, encouraging widespread use of liquid cooled radiator automotive. The Middle East is still emerging in liquid cooled radiators market.
Liquid Cooled Radiators Market
Key Factors Impacting Market Growth:
- Increased demand due to experiencing increased engine efficiency
- Favorable government regulations regarding automotive radiators.
- Scope for reducing engine size while maintaining performance parameters
Liquid Cooled Radiators Market - Key Developments:
- In 10th May 2019, leading automotive radiator suppliers Calsonic Kansei and Magneti Marelli announced that the companies will unite under one worldwide brand – MARELLI. The move to a single brand name is an important step in the integration of the two companies and positions MARELLI to compete even more effectively on a global scale.
- In 2018, DENSO Corporation, the world's second-largest automotive radiator manufacturer announced that it has taken a stake in Infineon Technologies AG, one of the top manufacturers of automotive radiators.
What Does This Report Provide?
This report provides a detailed understanding of the global liquid cooled radiators market from qualitative and quantitative perspectives during the forecast period. The report also provides dynamic indicators with potential impact on the market during the forecast period and an in-depth analysis of the leading companies operating in the market.
Companies Covered: Behr GmbH &Co.KG., Beijing Automobile Motorcycle Manufacturing Company Of The Joint Radiator Factory, Denso Corporation, Dongfeng Radiator Co., Ltd, Visteon Corp, Delphi Automotive plc, Modine Manufacturing Co., Valeo SA, Calsonic Kansei Corp.,Faret International Holdings Limited, Anhui Fengyang Radiator Co., Ltd, Guangdong Faret Auto Radiator Co., Ltd, Keihin Corp., Tianjin Auto radiator Co., Ltd, Shandong Houfeng Group, Sanden Corp. and Yonghong Radiator Company.
Years Considered In The Study
CAGR % (2019-2028)
By Vehicle Type:
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
- By Country (US, Canada, Mexico)
- By Country (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain, Rest of Western Europe)
- By Country (Russia, Turkey, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- By Country (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- By Country (UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iran, Rest of Middle East)
- By Region (South America, Africa)
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Market size estimation of the global liquid-cooled radiators market on a regional and global basis
- The unique research design for market size estimation and forecast
- Profiling of major companies operating in the market with key developments
- Broad scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the market
We provide customization of the study to meet specific requirements:
For more information, contact: [email protected]