Lithium is the lightest metal and the lightest solid element. Like all alkali metals, lithium is highly reactive and flammable and must be stored in mineral oil. When cut, it exhibits a metallic luster, but moist air corrodes it quickly to a dull silvery grey, then black tarnish. It never occurs freely in nature, but only in (usually ionic) compounds, such as pegmatite minerals, which were once the main source of lithium. Due to its solubility as an ion, it is present in ocean water and is commonly obtained from brines. Lithium metal is isolated electrolytically from a mixture of lithium chloride and potassium chloride.
It is used in the manufacture of aircraft and in certain batteries. It's also used in mental health: Lithium carbonate is a common treatment of the bipolar disorder, helping to stabilize wild mood swings caused by the illness.
Lithium is used in batteries. Lithium batteries are primary batteries that have metallic lithium as an anode. Lithium is especially useful, because its ions can be arranged to move between the anode and the cathode, using an intercalated lithium compound as the cathode material but without using lithium metal as the anode material.
Lithium is used in the space industry for research. Lithium, as well as the first and second lightest chemical elements (hydrogen and helium, respectively), are the only elements created at the birth of the universe, according to NASA.
The global lithium mining market is on rising as the demand for batteries is grown up especially mobile batteries like lithium ion or lithium polymer. In the automobile electrical cars market is on rising so is the demand for lithium mining due to its uses in the manufacturing of car battery. Other than this lithium is widely used in the making lithium chloride which acts as dehumidification. It also used in big cooling systems in malls and theatres.
Some impact Factors:-
- Growing demand for smartphones across the globe for lithium ion and polymer batteries.
- Growing demand for electric cars and governments across the world providing subsidies to them.
- Lithium is widely used in the medical industry across the globe for manufacturing some critical medicines.
- Lithium is lightweight in nature and one of the most important elements in research and development.
- Lithium compounds used in cooling systems and dehumidification.
What does this Report Provide?
This report provides a detailed understanding of the global Lithium Mining demand from a qualitative and quantitative perspective with a forecast next 10 years. The report also provides dynamic indicators with potential impact on the market during the forecast period and in-depth analysis of the leading companies operating in the global Lithium Mining market. The major market drivers, challenges, and opportunities for Lithium Mining are also covered in the market. This report also includes the market share of the leading Lithium Mining producers along with their production capacities and growth strategies adopted by them.
Market Segmentation: -
- Lithium Hydroxide
- Lithium Carbonate
- Air Conditioning Equipment
North America Lithium Mining Market:
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Type
- North America, by Application
Europe Lithium Mining Market:
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Type
- Europe, by Application
Asia Pacific Lithium Mining Market:
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Type
- Asia Pacific, by Application
Middle East & Africa Lithium Mining Market:
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
South America Lithium Mining Market:
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Type
- South America, by Application
Major companies which were studied in this report: - SQM, Albemarle, FMC, Orocobre, Nordic Mining, Tianqi Lithium, Ganfeng Lithium, Ruifu Lithium, Weihua, QingHai Salt Lake Industry, Yahua, Zhonghe and many among others.
Objectives of this report:-
- To estimate the market size for lithium mining market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in lithium mining market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the lithium mining market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of lithium mining market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decisions about every possible segment helping in the strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the lithium mining market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the lithium mining
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
For more information, contact: [email protected]