The Managed Mobility Services Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for managed mobility services. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for managed mobility services. The managed mobility services market has been segmented by solution (program and financial management, logistics and sourcing management, mobile service management, application and collaboration management), by end-user (small and medium businesses and large enterprises). Historical background for the demand of managed mobility services has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand managed mobility services have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Program and Financial Management
- Logistics and Sourcing Management
- Mobile Service Management
- Application and Collaboration Management
- Small and Medium Businesses
- Large Enterprises
North America Managed Mobility Services Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Solution
- North America, by End-User
Europe Managed Mobility Services Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Solution
- Europe, by End-User
Asia Pacific Managed Mobility Services Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Solution
- Asia Pacific, by End-User
Middle East & Africa Managed Mobility Services Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Solution
- Middle East & Africa, by End-User
South America Managed Mobility Services Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Solution
- South America, by End-User
Major Companies: AT&T, Fujitsu, IBM Corporation, Wipro, Orange Business Services, Telefónica, Deutsche Telekom AG, Hewlett-Packard, Vodafone, and Accenture
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for managed mobility services market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in managed mobility services market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the managed mobility services market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of managed mobility services market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the managed mobility services market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the managed mobility services
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]