The Marine Propulsion Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for marine propulsion. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for marine propulsion. The marine propulsion market has been segmented by propulsion type (full electric, diesel, renewable, nuclear, gas turbine, fuel cell, hybrid), by transport (inland waterways, coastal/cross-border waterways, fishing vessels, ferries, tugboats, cruise, cargo ships, defense vessels), by power rating (0-300 kW, 301-500 kW, 501-800 kW, and above 801 kW), by rpm (0-1000 rpm, 1001-2500 rpm, and above 2500 rpm). Historical background for the demand of marine propulsion has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand for marine propulsion have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
By Propulsion Type:
- Full Electric
- Gas Turbine
- Fuel Cell
- Inland Waterways
- Coastal/Cross-border Waterways
- Fishing Vessels
- Cargo Ships
- Defense Vessels
By Power Rating:
- 0-300 KW
- 301-500 KW
- 501-800 KW
- Above 801 KW)
- 0-1000 RPM
- 1001-2500 RPM
- Above 2500 RPM
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Propulsion Type
- North America, by Transport
- North America, by Power Rating
- North America, by RPM
- Western Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Propulsion Type
- Western Europe, by Transport
- Western Europe, by Power Rating
- Western Europe, by RPM
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Propulsion Type
- Asia Pacific, by Transport
- Asia Pacific, by Power Rating
- Asia Pacific, by RPM
- Eastern Europe, by Country
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Propulsion Type
- Eastern Europe, by Transport
- Eastern Europe, by Power Rating
- Eastern Europe, by RPM
- Middle East, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Middle East, by Propulsion Type
- Middle East, by Transport
- Middle East, by Power Rating
- Middle East, by RPM
Rest of the World
- Rest of the World, by Country
- Rest of the World, by Propulsion Type
- Rest of the World, by Transport
- Rest of the World, by Power Rating
- Rest of the World, by RPM
Major Companies: Cummins Inc., Caterpillar Inc., AB Volvo Penta, BAE Systems, Wärtsilä Corporation, Rolls Royce Plc., Niigata Power Systems Co., Ltd., Fairbanks Morse Engine, Masson-Marine S.A.S., GE, STEYR MOTORS GmbH, MAN Diesel & Turbo SE, and Torqeedo GmbH.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for marine propulsion market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in marine propulsion market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the marine propulsion market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of marine propulsion market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the marine propulsion market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the marine propulsion market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact:[email protected]