The Maritime Safety Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for Maritime safety. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for Maritime safety. The Maritime safety market has been segmented by technologies and systems (screening and scanning, access control, detectors, geographic information system, surveillance and tracking, weather monitoring, scada, communication), by services (training, risk assessment and investigation, maintenance and support, consulting, others), by categories (port and critical infrastructure security, vessel security, coastal surveillance). Historical background for the demand of Maritime safety has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand Maritime safety have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
By Technologies and Systems:
- Screening and scanning
- Access control
- Geographic information system
- Surveillance and tracking
- Weather monitoring
- Training risk assessment and investigation
- Maintenance and support
- Consulting, others
- Port and Critical Infrastructure Security
- Vessel Security
- Coastal Surveillance
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Technologies and Systems
- North America, by Services
- North America, by Categories
- Western Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Technologies and Systems
- Western Europe, by Services
- Western Europe, by Categories
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Technologies and Systems
- Asia Pacific, by Services
- Asia Pacific, by Categories
- Eastern Europe, by Country
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Technologies and Systems
- Eastern Europe, by Services
- Eastern Europe, by Categories
- Middle East, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Middle East, by Technologies and Systems
- Middle East, by Services
- Middle East, by Categories
Rest of the World
- Rest of the World, by Country
- Rest of the World, by Technologies and Systems
- Rest of the World, by Services
- Rest of the World, by Categories
Major Companies: BAE Systems, Elbit Systems Ltd., Harris Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Kongsberg Gruppen ASA, Northrop Grumman Corporation, Raytheon Anschütz, Saab AB, Leonardo S.p.A., GRUPO EULEN, ABS Group, Consilium AB Publ., Vane Brothers, SOLAS MARINE SERVICES GROUP, Safety Management Systems, Siam Global Marine Safety Co., Ltd., and others
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for Maritime safety market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in Maritime safety market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the Maritime safety market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of Maritime safety market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the Maritime safety market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the Maritime safety market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]