The Medicinal Cannabis Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for medicinal cannabis. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for medicinal cannabis. The medicinal cannabis market has been segmented by point of sale (dispensaries, online pharmacy, hospital pharmacy), by active ingredient (tetrahydrocannabinol (thc) and cannabidiol (cbd)), by therapeutic application (pain, arthritis, neurological disease (epilepsy, multiple sclerosis and other neurological applications), and other applications). Historical background for the demand of medicinal cannabis has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand medicinal cannabis have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Point of Sale:
- Online Pharmacy
- Hospital Pharmacy
By Active Ingredient:
- Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) and Cannabidiol (CBD)
By Therapeutic Application
- Pain, Arthritis
- Neurological Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis and Other Neurological Applications
- Other Applications
North America Medicinal Cannabis Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Point of Sale
- North America, by Active Ingredient
- North America, by Therapeutic Application
Europe Medicinal Cannabis Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Point of Sale
- Europe, by Active Ingredient
- Europe, by Therapeutic Application
Asia Pacific Medicinal Cannabis Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Point of Sale
- Asia Pacific, by Active Ingredient
- Asia Pacific, by Therapeutic Application
Middle East & Africa Medicinal Cannabis Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Point of Sale
- Middle East & Africa, by Active Ingredient
- Middle East & Africa, by Therapeutic Application
South America Medicinal Cannabis Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Point of Sale
- South America, by Active Ingredient
- South America, by Therapeutic Application
Major Companies: Tilray, Medreleaf Corporation, Aurora Cannabis, Inc., Canopy Growth Corporation, Insys Therapeutics, Inc., Aphria, Inc., MGC Pharmaceuticals Limited, GW Pharmaceuticals, plc., and Medical Marijuana Inc.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for medicinal cannabis market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in medicinal cannabis market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the medicinal cannabis market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of MEDICINAL CANNABIS market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the medicinal cannabis market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the medicinal cannabis
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]