The microservices in healthcare market is estimated to reach USD XX million by 2028 at a CAGR of XX% during the forecast period. Major factors impacting the market growth during the forecast period include growing need for digitisation across the healthcare sector and advancement in IT technologies in field of healthcare. This global report provides demand estimation of microservices in healthcare market with detailed information for key segments on regional and global level basis. It highlights niche revenue pockets in the market with potential growth during the forecast period. In addition, it provides a competitive analysis underlining the nature of strategies adopted by global players to tap niche opportunities in various business segments in the market.
Segments covered in the report (Market Size Estimation & Forecast):
- Consulting Services
- Integration Services
- Delivery Model:
- On-premise Models
- Cloud-based Models
- Private Cloud
- Public Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- End User:
- Healthcare Providers
- Healthcare Payers
- Lifesciences Industry
- Research Organizations
Major regions covered in the report include North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa, and South America. In addition, the report provides country level analysis for 25+ major countries including US, Germany, UK, Japan, China, India, UAE, South Korea, South Africa, and Brazil. Regional analysis provides regional as well as country level information about the market highlighting the dynamics of the market by various segments covered in the report.
Regions covered in the report:
- North America Microservices in Healthcare Market:
- Asia Pacific Microservices in Healthcare Market:
- South Korea
- Rest of the Asia Pacific
- Europe Microservices in Healthcare Market:
- The Netherlands
- Rest of the Europe
- Middle East & Africa Microservices in Healthcare Market:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- South America Microservices in Healthcare Market:
- Rest of South America
Years Considered in the Study:
- Historic Year: 2017, 2018
- Base Year: 2019
- Estimated Year: 2020 (Including Deviations due to COVID -19)
- Forecast Year: 2028
- Forecast Period: 2020-2028
The company analysis section encompasses the competitive scenario in the market providing a detailed analysis of the market. This helps to understand the types of products and solutions offered by the companies in the market across the target application areas. In addition, it highlights the nature of strategies adopted by market players with regards to a particular product/solution, application, and region to sustain/penetrate the given market
Major Companies Covered in the report:
- AWS (US)
- CA Technologies (US)
- Microsoft (US)
- Salesforce (US)
- Pivotal Software, Inc. (US)
- Infosys (India)
- IBM (US)
- NGINX Inc. (US)
- Oracle (US)
- Syntel (US)
Objectives of this Report:
- To estimate the market size for Microservices in Healthcare Market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in Microservices in Healthcare Market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the Microservices in Healthcare Market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of Microservices in Healthcare Market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
- To identify potential impact of COVID-19 on the Microservices in Healthcare Market with deviations in 2020 estimations.
This Report Provides:
- Unique representation for Microservices in Healthcare Market to cover all the possible aspects in terms of quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Highlights opportunities that promise strong potential in the Microservices in Healthcare Market.
- Details about the lateral areas and factors that impact the Microservices in Healthcare Market significance
- Basis for designing relevant strategies in Microservices in Healthcare Market to consolidate market position
- Significance of drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges in the Microservices in Healthcare Market.
- Competitive nature of the Microservices in Healthcare Market with developments in recent years with most dynamic players
You can customize this study to meet your specific requirements:
- By sub-segment
- By country specific analysis
- Pricing analysis along with the potential list of customers
- Product analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]