Augmented reality, also known as mixed reality, is a is a combination of real life information, coupled with virtual reality and spread over several sensory modalities such as auditory, haptic, and visual.This revolutionary technology allows users to take data from real life, use the Internet capacity, and gain background information related to it. Mobile augmented reality has become the greatestsought-after fields among a few others. Mobile augmented reality will widely benefit from distributed base of hardware such as smart devices.
Mobile Augmented Reality (AR) uses digital content and changes the way individuals communicate with everyday objects. Hence, it increases socialization among users. Rising investment in digital services has increased as demand for smartphonesand other deviceshas surged. Thishas catapulted the demand for this technology, leading to the growth of the market. Before buying, users can also try any product using this technology, as it offers a platform to view multiple products before purchasing. The demand for gaming has been increasing, which is motivating companies to develop more AR related apps and games.
Theusage of mobile AR in online shopping and many other sectors has amplified its adoption. One of the driving forces for market growth is the increasing interest of giant technology firms in mobile AR applications. The Internet of Things and artificial intelligence are helping to develop a virtual digital world that has common usage in augmented reality for mobile devices.
Wearable devices and hands-free devices are becoming popular with customers, thereby propelling the growth of the industry. Besides, artificial intelligence and the increasing usage of mobile will accelerate the growth of the mobile augmented reality market.
Limited users are the greatest challenge faced by the smartphone augmented reality market. Gamers and tech-savvy customers are flocking to goods launched by this market's main players, but they are the only trusted buyers. People from other domains are interested, albeit briefly, in the products. One potential way to address this obstacle is to build more similar mobile apps that could help people with all requirements.
Now a days, healthcare industry isrelying on augmented reality in smartphones. In every medical procedure, diagnosis is a crucial phase and requires precision. Doctors across the globe are creating a market for a solution that makes the process simpler and helps to avoid misdiagnosis. Augmented reality has been an evolving solution for this in mobile phones.In order to recognize wounds and promote proper diagnosis, Tissue Analytics, a US-based company that merges artificial data with the medical industry, is developing a mobile application that uses augmented reality on mobile phones. Innovation of this stature creates high demand and fosters growth in the market.
Based on regions, the mobile augmented reality market segment includes an assessment of the major regions. The Asia Pacific will be a major industry, as it willrecord the largest growth rate overthe next few years.The presence of multiple companies and suppliers in Japan and China has added to the regional growth of the market in recent years.
Consumer and commercial trade in Japan, India, and China will witness a great deal of investment with new technological developments. Because of the easy availability of this technology in the region, its usage has multiplied in commercial and consumer sector in APAC. The acceleratedadoption ofthis technology via smart devices has led to the growth of thisregional market at the fastest rate. North America willalso register a significant growth rate over the forecast period, owing to the presence of prominent AR brands in this region.
What does the Report Provide?
The report provides a detailed understanding of the global demand from a qualitative and quantitative perspective with a forecast for the next ten years. It offers dynamic indicators with a potential impact on the market during the forecast period and an in-depth analysis of the leading companies existing presently. It also influences, limitations, and opportunities for the global market. This report comprises the market share of the leading companies along with their production capacities and the growth strategies adopted by them.
By Device Type
- Personal Digital Assistants (PDAs)/Handheld Gaming Consoles
- Consumer (Gaming, Sports & Entertainment)
- Aerospace &Defense
- Commercial (Tourism & Sight-seeing, E-learning, E-commerce & Marketing)
- Enterprise (Manufacturing)
North America Mobile Augmented Reality Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Device Type
- North America, by Offering
- North America, by Application
Europe Mobile Augmented Reality Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Device Type
- Europe, by Offering
- Europe, by Application
Asia Pacific Mobile Augmented Reality Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Device Type
- Asia Pacific, by Offering
- Asia Pacific, by Application
Middle East & Africa Mobile Augmented Reality Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Device Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Offering
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
South America Mobile Augmented Reality Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Device Type
- South America, by Offering
- South America, by Application
In this report, the following major companies are studied- Google, PTC, Apple, Wikitude, Samsung Electronics, Blippar, MAXST, Magic Leap, Upskill, Atheer, Talespin, Scanta, Craftars, and Appentus Technologies.
Objectives of this Report:
- To estimate the market size for the Mobile Augmented Reality market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in theMobile Augmented Realitymarket and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the Mobile Augmented Reality market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the Mobile Augmented Reality market with theirpotential gravity during the forecast period.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By sub-segment
- By client specific country, type, and application market analysis
- Pricing analysis along with the potential list of customers
- Product specific competitive analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]