The Mobility On Demand Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for mobility on demand. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for mobility on demand. The mobility on demand market has been segmented by vehicle type (commercial and personal), by type (station-based, e-hailing, car rental, and car sharing), by service type (information, navigation, and payment), by connectivity type (3G, 4G, 5G, WiFi, V2V, V2I, V2P, and V2N). Historical background for the demand of mobility on demand has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand mobility on demand have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Vehicle Type:
- Car Rental
- Car Sharing
By Service Type:
By Connectivity Type:
North America Mobility on demand Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Vehicle Type
- North America, by Type
- North America, by Service Type, Connectivity Type
- North America, by Connectivity Type
Europe Mobility on demand Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Vehicle Type
- Europe, by Product Type
- Europe, by Service Type,
- Europe, by Connectivity Type
Asia Pacific Mobility on demand Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Vehicle Type,
- Asia Pacific, by Type,
- Asia Pacific, by Service Type,
- Asia Pacific, by Connectivity Type
Middle East & Africa Mobility on demand Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Vehicle Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Service Type,
- Middle East & Africa, by Connectivity Type
South America Mobility on demand Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Vehicle Type
- South America, by Type
- South America, by Service Type,
- South America, by Connectivity Type
Major Companies: Intel Corporation, International Business Machines Corp. (IBM), Toyota Motor Corporation, BMW Group, General Motors Company, Delphi Automotive PLC, Robert Bosch GmbH, Ford Motor Company, Uber Technologies, Inc., and Tomtom NV.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for mobility on demand market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in mobility on demand market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the mobility on demand market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of mobility on demand market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the mobility on demand market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the mobility on demand
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]