The Molded Plastics Market report highlights market opportunities and competitive scenarios for molded plastics on a regional and global basis. Market size estimation and forecasts have been provided based on a unique research design customized to the dynamics of the molded plastics market. The molded plastics market has been segmented by product type (polyvinyl chloride, polypropylene, polystyrene, low density polyethylene, others), by technology type (injection molding, blow molding, compression molding, rotational molding, and others), by end-use industry (building and construction, electrical and electronics, automotive, packaging, and others). Historic back-drop for the molded plastics market has been analyzed according to organic and inorganic developments to provide precise market size estimations. Also, key factors impacting the growth of the molded plastics market have been identified with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Rest of the World.
By Product Type:
- Polyvinyl chloride
- Low density polyethylene
By Technology Type:
- Injection molding
- Blow molding
- Compression molding
- Rotational molding
By End-Use Industry:
- Building and Construction
- Electrical and Electronics
- North America
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Product Type
- North America, by Technology Type
- North America, by End-Use Industry
- Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Western Europe
- Western Europe, by Product Type
- Western Europe, by Technology Type
- Western Europe, by End-Use Industry
- Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Product Type
- Asia Pacific, by Technology Type
- Asia Pacific, by End-Use Industry
- Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Country
- Rest of Eastern Europe
- Eastern Europe, by Product Type
- Eastern Europe, by Technology Type
- Eastern Europe, by End-Use Industry
- Middle East
- Middle East, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East
- Middle East, by Product Type
- Middle East, by Technology Type
- Middle East, by End-Use Industry
- Rest of the World
- Rest of the World, by Country
- Rest of the World, by Product Type
- Rest of the World, by Technology Type
- Rest of the World, by End-Use Industry
Companies Covered: Eastman Chemical Company, SABIC, Huntsman Corporation, LyondellBasell Industries N.V, INEOS Group AG, Chevron Phillips Chemical Company LLC, Reliance Industries Limited, Obeikan Investment Group (OIG), Takween Advanced Industries, and BASF SE.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2016-2017
Estimated Year: 2019
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate the market size for the molded plastics market on a regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in the molded plastics market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the molded plastics market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of the molded plastics market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- It provides niche insights for a decision about every possible segment helping in the strategic decision-making process.
- Market size estimation of the molded plastics market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the molded plastics market.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]