The Global Natural Gas Filter Market is projected to reach USD 983.1 million by 2028, growing at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period.
Natural Gas Filter Market
Natural gas filters are high-efficiency filters for filtering rust, dust, condensates, and other liquids from the natural gas stream. Natural gas is a clean source of energy being widely used for power generation, transportation, and heating. Gas exploration, transmission, and compression lead to contamination during various activities. Natural Gas is a convenient fuel in terms of transmission and combustion. For effective combustion and protection of metering instrumentation, it is imperative to install a high-efficiency gas filter in the gas line.
The major growth factors driving the market are the increasing government regulations in various regions to tackle the environmental concerns regarding carbon emissions. Natural gas is a green fuel and is being promoted by several organizations increasing the demand for it and hence propelling the natural gas filter market for natural gas filters.
Based on type, the natural gas filter market is segmented into large, medium and small. Among which the large filters are expected to have the largest share in the natural gas filter market as they are being increasingly being in several industrial plants of various industries to abide by the rules and regulations set by the government in their region.
Based on the application, the power generation segment is expected to have the highest demand for these filters as the use of natural gas to produce electricity is increasingly being adopted. According to the International Energy Agency (IEA), nearly 25% of the electricity generated worldwide was by natural gas and this number is expected to increase with the help of several government initiatives to produce green energy. This makes it an attractive natural gas filter market for natural gas filters.
The Asia Pacific is expected to hold the largest natural gas filter market for natural gas filters during the forecast period. According to IEA, China was the highest consumer of natural gas and is expected to lead the natural gas filter market during the forecast period.
Natural Gas Filter Market
Key Factors Impacting Growth of Natural Gas Filter Market:
- Government Initiatives to promote green energy.
- Increasing the use of compressed natural gas (CNG) in automobiles.
- Increasing demand for electricity worldwide.
Key Developments in Natural Gas Filter Market:
- In December 2018, Bioconservacion (Spain) invested USD 17.9 million to update and optimize the filtration system manufacturing process, providing its clients with the finest quality and thus increasing its production capacity by tenfold.
What Does This Report Provide?
This report provides a detailed understanding of the global natural gas filter market from qualitative and quantitative perspectives during the forecast period. The report also provides dynamic indicators with a potential impact on the natural gas filter market during the forecast period and an in-depth analysis of the leading companies operating in the natural gas filter market.
- North America
- By Country (US, Canada, Mexico)
- By Country (Germany, UK, France, Spain, Rest of Western Europe)
- By Country (Russia, Turkey, Rest of Eastern Europe)
- By Country (China, Japan, India, Rest of Asia Pacific)
- By Country (UAE, Qatar, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Rest of Middle East)
- By Region (South America, Africa)
Companies Covered: Major Companies profiled in the report which are key players in the global natural gas filter market. Bioconservacion, Midwesco Filter Resources, MANN+HUMMEL, Headline Filters, AAF International, Airguard, MAHLE Industry, and Parker.
Years Considered In The Study
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Market size estimation of the global natural gas filter market on a regional and global basis.
- The unique research design for natural gas filter market size estimation and forecast.
- Profiling of major companies operating in the natural gas filter market with key developments.
- Broad scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the natural gas filter market.
We provide customization of the study to meet specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
For more information, contact: [email protected]