The Neonatal Infant Care Equipment Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for neonatal infant care equipment. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for neonatal infant care equipment. The neonatal infant care equipment market has been segmented by product type (thermoregulation devices (radiant warmers, neonatal incubators, neonatal cooling systems), phototherapy equipment (LED phototherapy, unit CFL phototherapy unit, phototherapy eye mask), neonates neonatal monitoring systems (neonatal ventilation, brain monitoring, blood gas monitoring system), hearing screening, vision screening), by end user (hospital, pediatric and neonatal clinics, nursing homes). Historical background for the demand of neonatal infant care equipment has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand neonatal infant care equipment have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Product Type:
- Thermoregulation Devices
- Radiant Warmers
- Neonatal Incubators
- Neonatal Cooling Systems
- Phototherapy Equipment
- LED Phototherapy
- Unit CFL Phototherapy Unit
- Phototherapy Eye Mask
- Neonates Neonatal Monitoring Systems
- Neonatal Ventilation
- Brain Monitoring
- Blood Gas Monitoring System
- Hearing Screening
- Vision Screening
By End User:
- Pediatric and Neonatal Clinics
- Nursing Homes
North America Neonatal Infant Care Equipment Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Product Type
- North America, by End User
Europe Neonatal Infant Care Equipment Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Product Type
- Europe, by End User
Asia Pacific Neonatal Infant Care Equipment Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Product Type
- Asia Pacific, by End User
Middle East & Africa Neonatal Infant Care Equipment Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Product Type
- Middle East & Africa, by End User
South America Neonatal Infant Care Equipment Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Product Type
- South America, by End User
Major Companies: GE Healthcare, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Medtronic plc, Drägerwerk AG & Co. KgaA, Natus Medical Incorporated, Pluss Advanced Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Weyer GmbH, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, BabyBloom Healthcare BV, Novos Medical Systems.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for neonatal infant care equipment market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in neonatal infant care equipment market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the neonatal infant care equipment market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of neonatal infant care equipment market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the neonatal infant care equipment market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the neonatal infant care equipment.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]