The Network Switches Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for network switches. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for network switches. The network switches market has been segmented by switching port (10 gbe, 100 me & 1 gbe, 40 gbe, 100 gbe), and end-user (telecommunication providers, servers & storage providers, enterprise & industrial use). Historical background for the demand of network switches has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand network switches have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Switching Port:
- 10 GbE
- 100 ME & 1 GbE
- 40 GbE
- 100 GbE
- Telecommunication Providers
- Servers & Storage Providers
- Enterprise & Industrial Use
North America Network Switches Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Switching Port
- North America, by End-User
Europe Network Switches Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Switching Port
- Europe, by End-User
Asia Pacific Network Switches Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Switching Port
- Asia Pacific, by End-User
Middle East & Africa Network Switches Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Switching Port
- Middle East & Africa, by End-User
South America Network Switches Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Switching Port
- South America, by End-User
Major Companies: PLANET Technology, D-Link, Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise, Cisco Systems, Allied Telesis, Brocade Communications, Juniper Networks, Mellanox Technologies, Belkin International, and Arista Networks
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for network switches market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in network switches market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the network switches market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of network switches market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the network switches market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the network switches
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]etinsights.com