The Nondestructive Testing Equipment Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for nondestructive testing equipment. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for nondestructive testing equipment. The nondestructive testing equipment market has been segmented by testing method (ultrasonic testing, radiography testing, visual inspection testing, magnetic particle testing & electromagnetic testing, eddy-current testing, liquid penetrant testing, and others), by technique (volumetric examination, surface examination, others), by industry vertical (oil & gas, energy & power, aerospace & defense, automotive & transportation, infrastructure, others). Historical background for the demand of nondestructive testing equipment has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand nondestructive testing equipment have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Testing Method:
- Ultrasonic Testing
- Radiography Testing
- Visual Inspection Testing
- Magnetic Particle Testing & Electromagnetic Testing
- Eddy-Current Testing
- Liquid Penetrant Testing
- Volumetric Examination
- Surface Examination
By Industry Vertical:
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Power
- Aerospace & Defense
- Automotive & Transportation
North America Nondestructive Testing Equipment Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Testing Method
- North America, by Technique
- North America, by Industry Vertical
Europe Nondestructive Testing Equipment Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Testing Method
- Europe, by Technique
- Europe, by Industry Vertical
Asia Pacific Nondestructive Testing Equipment Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Testing Method
- Asia Pacific, by Technique
- Asia Pacific, by Industry Vertical
Middle East & Africa Nondestructive Testing Equipment Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Testing Method
- Middle East & Africa, by Technique
- Middle East & Africa, by Industry Vertical
South America Nondestructive Testing Equipment Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Testing Method
- South America, by Technique
- South America, by Industry Vertical
Major Companies: Olympus Corporation, Intertek Group PLC, SGS SA, Ashtead Technology Inc., General Electric, Sonatest Ltd., Zetec, Inc., Nikon Metrology NV, Mistras Group Inc.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for nondestructive testing equipment market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in nondestructive testing equipment market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the nondestructive testing equipment market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of nondestructive testing equipment market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the nondestructive testing equipment market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the nondestructive testing equipment.
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]