The Oral Biologics Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for oral biologics. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for oral biologics. The oral biologics market has been segmented by drug class (glucagon-like peptide 1 (glp-1) receptor agonist, hormone, recombinant enzyme, guanylate cyclase-c agonist, somatostatin analogue, and others), by disease indication (diabetes, hyperoxaluria, acromegaly, irritable bowel syndrome (ibs) & chronic idiopathic constipation (cic), and others (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd), hypoparathyroidism, and others)), by distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies). Historical background for the demand of oral biologics has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand oral biologics have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Drug Class:
- Glucagon-like Peptide 1 (GLP-1) Receptor Agonist
- Recombinant Enzyme
- Guanylate Cyclase-C Agonist
- Somatostatin Analogue
By Disease Indication:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) & Chronic Idiopathic Constipation (CIC)
- Others (Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)
By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
North America Oral Biologics Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Drug Class
- North America, by Disease Indication
- North America, by Distribution Channel
Europe Oral Biologics Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Drug Class
- Europe, by Disease Indication
- Europe, by Distribution Channel
Asia Pacific Oral Biologics Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Drug Class
- Asia Pacific, by Disease Indication
- Asia Pacific, by Distribution Channel
Middle East & Africa Oral Biologics Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Drug Class
- Middle East & Africa, by Disease Indication
- Middle East & Africa, by Distribution Channel
South America Oral Biologics Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Drug Class
- South America, by Disease Indication
- South America, by Distribution Channel
Major Companies: Novo Nordisk A/S, Biocon Limited, Oramed Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Rani Therapeutics, Entera Bio Ltd., Allergan plc, Emisphere Technologies, Inc., Enteris BioPharma, Inc., Chiasma, Inc., and Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for oral biologics market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in oral biologics market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the oral biologics market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of oral biologics market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the oral biologics market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the oral biologics
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]