The Orthopedic Devices Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for orthopedic devices. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for orthopedic devices. The orthopedic devices market has been segmented product (drill guide, guide tubes, implant holder, custom clamps, distracters, and screw drivers), by application (hip orthopedic devices, knee orthopedic devices, spine orthopedic devices, craniomaxillofacial orthopedic devices, dental orthopedic devices, and sports injuries and extremities and trauma orthopedic devices). Historical background for the demand of orthopedic devices has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand orthopedic devices have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
- Drill Guide
- Guide Tubes
- Implant Holder
- Custom Clamps
- Screw Drivers
- Hip Orthopedic Devices
- Knee Orthopedic Devices
- Spine Orthopedic Devices
- Craniomaxillofacial Orthopedic Devices
- Dental Orthopedic Devices
- Sports Injuries and Extremities and Trauma Orthopedic Devices
North America Orthopedic Devices Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Product
- North America, by Application
Europe Orthopedic Devices Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Product
- Europe, by Application
Asia Pacific Orthopedic Devices Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Product
- Asia Pacific, by Application
Middle East & Africa Orthopedic Devices Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Product
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
South America Orthopedic Devices Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Product
- South America, by Application
Major Companies: Globus Medical Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, Medtronic Plc., Smith & Nephew Plc., Stryker Corporation, Wright Medical Group N.V., and Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. The other players in the value chain (companies not included in the report) include DePuy Synthes; Smith and Nephew PLC.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for orthopedic devices market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in orthopedic devices market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the orthopedic devices market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of orthopedic devices market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the orthopedic devices market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the orthopedic devices
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]