The Outsourced Drug Discovery Market report points out national and global business prospects and competitive conditions for outsourced drug discovery. Market size estimation and forecasts were given based on a detailed research methodology tailored to the conditions of the demand for outsourced drug discovery. The outsourced drug discovery market has been segmented by drug type (small molecule drugs and large molecule drugs), by services (preclinical developments, target validation and functional informatics, target identification and screening, lead identification and candidate optimization, and others), by application (oncology, ophthalmology, hematology, immunomodulation, anti-infective drugs, dermatology, neurology, cardiology, and others), by end users (pharmaceutical and biotechnological companies, contract research organization, and contract manufacturing organization). Historical background for the demand of outsourced drug discovery has been studied according to organic and inorganic innovations in order to provide accurate estimates of the market size. Primary factors influencing the growth of the demand outsourced drug discovery have also been established with potential gravity. Major regions covered in the study include North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa, and South America.
By Drug Type:
- Small Molecule Drugs
- Large Molecule Drugs
- Preclinical Developments
- Target validation and Functional Informatics
- Target Identification and Screening
- Lead Identification and Candidate Optimization
- Anti-Infective Drugs
By End Users:
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnological Companies
- Contract research Organization
- Contract Manufacturing Organization
North America Outsourced Drug Discovery Market
- North America, by Country
- North America, by Drug Type
- North America, by Services
- North America, by Application
- North America, by End-users
Europe Outsourced Drug Discovery Market
- Europe, by Country
- The Netherlands
- Rest of Europe
- Europe, by Drug Type
- Europe, by Services
- Europe, by Application
- Europe, by End-users
Asia Pacific Outsourced Drug Discovery Market
- Asia Pacific, by Country
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Asia Pacific, by Drug Type
- Asia Pacific, by Services
- Asia Pacific, by Application
- Asia Pacific, by End-users
Middle East & Africa Outsourced Drug Discovery Market
- Middle East & Africa, by Country
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa, by Drug Type
- Middle East & Africa, by Services
- Middle East & Africa, by Application
- Middle East & Africa, by End-users
South America Outsourced Drug Discovery Market
- South America, by Country
- Rest of South America
- South America, by Drug Type
- South America, by Services
- South America, by Application
- South America, by End-users
Major Companies: Aurigene Accelerating Discovery, Bioduro LLC, Charles River Laboratories (CRL), Chempartner, TCG Lifesciences, Evotec AG, Syngene International Ltd., Jubilant Biosys Ltd, Pharmaron Inc., Shanghai Medicilon, and Sundia Meditech Co. Ltd.
Years Covered in the Study:
Historic Year: 2017-2018
Base Year: 2019
Estimated Year: 2020
Forecast Year: 2028
Objectives of this report:
- To estimate market size for outsourced drug discovery market on regional and global basis.
- To identify major segments in outsourced drug discovery market and evaluate their market shares and demand.
- To provide a competitive scenario for the outsourced drug discovery market with major developments observed by key companies in the historic years.
- To evaluate key factors governing the dynamics of outsourced drug discovery market with their potential gravity during the forecast period.
Reasons to Buy This Report:
- Provides niche insights for decision about every possible segment helping in strategic decision making process.
- Market size estimation of the outsourced drug discovery market on a regional and global basis.
- A unique research design for market size estimation and forecast.
- Identification of major companies operating in the market with related developments
- Exhaustive scope to cover all the possible segments helping every stakeholder in the outsourced drug discovery
This study is customized to meet your specific requirements:
- By Segment
- By Sub-segment
- By Region/Country
- Product Specific Competitive Analysis
For more information, contact: [email protected]